{Chapter 22}

3rd Person POV:

For Wednesday and Thursday Harry took Louis to school in the morning and picked him up from school in the afternoon then Louis would spend the night with Harry to start the cycle again. Alec and Anne believed the lie that Louis was staying at Niall's house. Every afternoon Harry blocked access to his floor from the elevator leaving the Avengers to do their new favorite activity, watching the Louis and Harry show. Harry and Louis spent their afternoons in the living room and the kitchen. Sometimes they would watch movies and snuggle on the couch after making dinner together. Sometimes Harry would chase Louis around the penthouse to tickle him since Louis hates to be tickled, ending up with the two making out. Natasha and Bucky kept watching, Clint started laughing and 'cheering' Harry on jokingly, the rest of the adults turned away from the screen awkwardly until they were told it was over. Sometimes they danced with music going through the speakers of the penthouse.

Over all the adults saw that Harry and Louis seemed to have real feeling for each other and not together just for a quick fuck. This made Tony extremely happy since he wasn't like that at that age and didn't even think about being in a real relationship until the last few years. Tony honestly didn't even want to settle down with Anne but did because it was the right thing to do when she fell pregnant with Harry. The team decided they weren't going to tell Harry that they knew about what was going on but would still keep an eye on the couple. On Friday Harry took Louis to school like he had the past two days, making sure to remind Louis that he goes home after school instead of having Harry pick him up. Louis agreed and gave Harry a kiss before jumping out of the vehicle to walk over to Liam and Niall. Since he had been spending the afternoons and nights with Harry Louis' attitude was a lot better, making Liam and Niall enjoy being around Louis again. Other students at school had noticed Louis' new improved attitude and have been spreading rumors about Louis and Harry Styles to the point that the staff were even talking about them.

During the school day Louis' good mood continued and he managed to ace a test in science, thanks to Harry's help studying. Some students at times would try to talk to Louis acting as if they were friends but Liam and Niall were there to put a stop to it quickly. Everybody at the tower was also noticing a difference in Harry. Before meeting Louis, Harry was like everyone else and was usually in a good mood. After meeting Louis, Harry started rushing people so he could spend more time on his phone and wasn't as present in conversations. Now with Louis staying the night the last few days, not that anyone knew that, Harry is happier than the interns had seen in over a year, it was almost like there was a new energy or life to him.

Sadly, something came up where Harry had to work through lunch and couldn't have the usual lunch time phone call with Louis. Both were upset but Harry explained that if he didn't work through lunch then they would have to wait until nighttime or Saturday morning to see each other. Hearing that made Louis feel better about missing their call so they could still see one another in person as soon as possible.

At the end of the day Harry made sure to say his goodbyes before going up to his penthouse to get his book bag and say goodbye to his family before going down to the garage where Bradley was waiting to take him to his mother's house. Once Bradley started driving, Harry pulled out his phone to text Louis and say he was on his way. Louis sent back a bunch of happy emojis making Harry laugh a little at his boyfriend. For the half hour ride Harry was on the phone with Zayn making plans to hangout sometime over the coming week.

Unknown to Harry, Anne and Alec had just talked to Louis about the possibility of Harry living with them full time since Anne has a slightly better chance of getting majority custody of Harry once her and Alec get married since then they will have a more 'stable home environment' with two parental figures in the house as the judge had said. Louis, always wanting Harry by his side, excitedly said he would love it even though the money going towards finishing fixing up his own room would go to help pay for a really good lawyer. Louis was just happy that he would be able to see Harry everyday without having to lie and sneak around to the extent they had over the past week.