{Chapter 17}

3rd Person POV:

This time instead of going to the house that Harry had been visiting for the weekends for years, he was going to the other house his mother won in the divorce. The house that is two blocks from where Louis had been living his whole life. The house that turned Harry's thirty minute drive into only a fifteen minute drive. Most importantly, this will be the house that Harry will now be living part time with the soon to be step brother that hasn't left his mind in three weeks.

Harry's POV:

Bradley pulled into the driveway. This time instead of Bradley opening the door I jumped out as soon as the car was stopped. Apparently I wasn't the only one happy to be here because as I jumped out of the vehicle Louis came running out the front door of the house. He ran and jumped into my arms, wrapping his legs around my waists, while the both of us had the biggest smiles possible on our faces.

We were soon brought out of our own world by an obvious cough that made Louis get back his feet and we quickly pulled apart. Trying to act like nothing happened, "Mom!" I said happily as I walked over to my mom with my arms open for a hug, which she accepted. After releasing our hug mom, Alec, Louis, and I all went inside. "Welcome home baby." Mom said as it had been close to four years since I had stepped foot in this house. I just nodded my head. Mom told me to go upstairs to put my bag away then I was free to do what I wanted so I walked up the stairs with Louis trailing behind me. I walked into our room, noticing only one bed meaning Louis and I will be sharing, and went to put my bookbag by my desk when I heard the door close behind me.

3rd Person POV:

Harry heard the door close behind him, making him smirk at what he knew was to come. He turned around and luckily caught Louis as he launched himself into Harry's arms just like when Harry arrived at the house earlier. Harry immediately sat Louis on the desk immediately attaching their lips in a heated hungry kiss. Louis' arms were wrapped around Harry's neck with his fingers playing with the hairs on the back of his head. Harry's hands rubbed up and down Louis' sides stopping on Louis' waist. Squeezing Louis' hips tightly, exciting a moan from the smaller boy. Hearing the beautiful moan that came out of the boy in front of him, the last bit of restraint Harry had went out the window.

Harry's POV:

If I didn't already have a boner, I do now. Hearing the angel in front of me moan, I was done for. I picked Louis up under his thighs, making his release a 'yelp' and opening his delicious lips enough for me to push my tongue through as I carried him over to the bed. I sat Louis on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head, slowly pushing him to lay down as we continued making out and I climbed up to hover above him. I used one hand to hold myself up and let my other hand roam up and down Louis' body as I moved down to Louis' neck. Louis' hands were busy too. They were working to undo all of the buttons of my shirt just as I moved back up to his lips, not thinking that giving Louis a hickey with our parents downstairs would be a great move.

3rd Person POV:

After a few minutes, Louis successfully undid Harry's shirt and was now using his hands to explore Harry's body. Louis' hands seemed to love Harry's abs the most. Louis got tired of being on the bottom. Out of nowhere Louis somehow managed to flip them to where he was now straddling Harry's waist. Harry took a second to get out of shock, but after a few seconds Harry smirked up at Louis, who wore a smirk of his own, and said "That was so hot." Then they were back at it again, only this time with Louis in control.

Louis immediately attacked Harry's lips. Louis raked his finger's through Harry's hair and gently pulled. Getting his hair pulled was a turn on for Harry, making him involuntarily let out a low groan from the pleasure. Louis smirked against Harry's lips before pulling slightly away from the kiss, still close enough for their noses to touch. "Well. Well. Well. What do we have here? Does the amazing Harry Styles have a hair pulling kink?" Louis jokes, lightly tugging Harry's hair again, enticing another groan from the curly haired boy who's face now resembled a tomato. "Oh, this is going to be fun." Louis said before pulling Harry's hair again, this time harder than the other two times. The force of the pull made Harry's head be yanked back, exposing all of his neck for Louis, letting out a deep moan at the feeling. Louis, now with a boner of his own, started licking and kissing everywhere on Harry's neck. Louis apparently didn't like the unspoken no hickies rule because without Harry realizing it Louis gave him one right one right above his collar bone.

Sadly, The moment was cut short just like last weekend. This time though it was Anne "Louis your friends are here!" she yelled from down stairs. "Fuck!" Harry and Louis said at the same time. Louis jumped off of Harry and started running around trying to find where Harry threw his shirt. Harry on the other hand jumped up and ran into the giant walk-in closet. "Why are you in the closet?!" Louis whisper yelled. I didn't have time to answer because there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Harry!" Louis whisper yelled again. "Answer the door Louis." Harry said after his friends knocked again. Louis just decided to listen to Harry and open the door.

"Hey Louis! Nice house dude!" Niall was the first one to say anything as he walked in the room with Liam right behind him. "What took you so long to open the door dude?" Liam asked as he sat in a chair off to the side of the bed that Niall was currently laying across. "I didn't hear you until the last time." Louis said, bushing off the question. Before anything else could be said, the door to the closet was opened and Harry stepped out in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. "Hi." Harry said with a smile before walking over to the desk to get his book bag then went to walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" Louis asked worriedly, not wanting to leave. Liam and Niall's attention was already on the two, but Louis' tone sounded so worried and needy that it caused them to look at each other, throw questioning glances at Louis and Harry. "I was just going to go work on some contracts out on the back porch and call Zayn so you could hang out here with your friends." Harry said as he continued to the door. "You could work on your contracts here with us." Louis offered, not wanting Harry to leave.

Harry then realized what was going on when Louis, who had his back to his friends, gave Harry puppy dog eyes to try to get Harry to stay. Harry walked back over to Louis and wrapped his arms around him, Louis doing the same, before whispering in Louis' ear, "We can continue later but you need to spend time with your friends for a bit. I know you used to be with them every weekend but stopped to be with me. I needed to talk to Zayn about company stuff anyways. Stay here and have fun." Harry finished talking and left a kiss next to Louis' ear before pulling away and walking out the door, closing it behind him.

"What the hell was that?!"

A/N:

No updates during the month of December on any stories

Next update for all active stories will be January 1st!