{Chapter 18}

Louis' POV:

"What the hell was that?!" Liam yells behind me. I turn around to see Liam and Niall's shocked faces. Seeing them like that almost made me laugh thinking about what they would look like if they knew what Harry and I were doing before they knocked on the door. "Nothing. It was just a hug." I told the two, shrugging my shoulders trying to throw them off on the truth. That didn't seem to work since Niall immediately called bullshit and told me to tell the truth. "Fine! He was telling me to stay here with you guys since I have been ditching you on the weekends to hangout with him. Plus, he needed to call Zayn." I admitted. "Who's Zayn?" Liam asks. "Zayn is the heir of another company. They were raised in the same environment with their dads both running billion dollar companies." I explained.

3rd Person POV:

Liam and Niall can tell that Louis is telling the truth but not the entire truth about what happened when Louis and Harry hugged but let it go. Liam, Niall, and Louis decided to play video games. It had been an hour of playing video games when Harry walked back into the room with a phone pressed to his ear and didn't look happy. "No. I already drew up the plans, just let me find it." Harry said as he held the phone between his ear and shoulder as he started going through the desk drawers. Harry keeps getting angrier each drawer he checks and can't find what he's looking for. After looking through all four drawers as well as the shelves over the desk Harry turned around to look at Louis, phone still to his ear. "Louis, do you know where the rest of my work stuff is? Blue prints, rough sketches, that kinda stuff?" Harry asks Louis, sounding annoyed and a little panicked.

Louis paused the game and got up to help look. Louis looked on the shelves first and noticed something wrong then walked over to the other side of the room where his desk is. Once seeing he was right then Louis started taking stuff off the shelf. Once having everything he saw that wasn't his, he carried it to Harry's desk, putting the pile on top. Louis then turned to Harry, who was looking at him weirdly, and explained what happened "Our boxes seem to have got mixed with each other somehow. Your shelves have some of my things *grabs his stuff from Harry's shelves* so I thought to look and what do you know I have some of yours." Harry started looking through the stack Louis put on the desk and found what he was looking for third from the top. Once it was in Harry's possession again the anger and panic was replaced with joy and happiness. "Thank you!" Harry yelled out after grabbing Louis by the sides of his head and placing a rushed kiss on Louis' forehead then left the room while resuming the conversation with Zayn over the phone.

After Harry left the room, Louis, forgetting Liam and Niall were there, went over to the window facing the back yard. From the window Louis could see Harry going back outside to sit at the table on the porch. Liam and Niall walk up behind Louis to see what he was looking at, already having a feeling what or who he was looking at, and they were right. He was watching Harry, but something else peeked the two friends' interest. "You have a pool?!" Liam and Niall yelled at the same time right in Louis' ears. Yeah, we have a pool. Do you guys want to go for a swim?" Louis asked his two friends. They, of course, yelled out yes. Liam and Niall immediately ran out of the room and headed downstairs with Louis lagging behind a little. Anne was downstairs in the kitchen when she heard what seemed to be a herd of elephants coming down the stairs. Next thing she knows is Niall and Liam running to the backyard while stripping off their shirts, making Anne go from confused to understanding. They were stripping down to their boxers to get in the pool. Louis walked through trailing behind his two friends, "Sorry about them Anne they didn't know if we were going to have a pool here and got a little too happy." Louis tells his soon to be stepmother.

"It's okay Louis. That is actually calm compared to what I'm used to with Harry and his friends." Anne told the short teenager laughing. That caught Louis' interest, "What happens with Harry and his friends?" Anne thought for a second to think of a way to explain it, "Harry and his friends live differently than you and your friends. You guys are able to go out and do normal teenager things like go to the mall, go to friends house whenever you want, and stuff like that. Harry and his friends don't get that. Harry was raised to only be around people that live similar lives. All of his friends are kids of other business owners and other important people around the world so that Harry wouldn't stray from the responsibility that he will have on him as he gets older. They all live lives that involve cameras, worldwide judgment on their every move, high expectations placed on them, and a lot of responsibility."