{Chapter 21}

3rd Person POV:

Tuesday was a hard day for both Harry and Louis. With the combination of getting very few hours of sleep in the past almost three days and just overall missing each other after not leaving each other's side for days, Harry and Louis' emotions were running at an all time high. Throughout the day both teenagers were agitated and irritable.

Louis didn't pay attention to Liam and Niall, or anyone else, even a little bit. He was even sent out of the classroom once and multiple teachers kept him after class to ask what was going on with him, he of course would snap at the teachers when answering with a "nothing!" By the time lunch rolled around word had spread and everybody, including Liam and Niall, were avoiding Louis like the plague.

Harry was spending the day in Pepper's office going over paperwork and more contracts but wasn't getting anything done making Pepper take his phone. That was the wrong move as Harry immediately started yelling at Pepper in anger. Pepper was frozen. She had never heard Harry raise his voice, much less have him full on screaming at her. In her shocked state Harry was able to snatch the phone back before stomping out of the office, slamming the door behind him. When lunch rolled around Pepper was talking with Tony and the other available avengers (Bruce, Steve, Natasha, Bucky, and Clint) about what happened. Everyone had trouble believing that Harry would act like that until they saw the video from the camera in Pepper's office. The team was in shock at seeing Harry so mad. "What has been going on with him? Last night at dinner he was acting weird too." Tony questioned. "Maybe he's just being a teenager. You know, hormones and all that stuff." Steve said, throwing out an idea at why the teenager was acting so weirdly. Everybody just looked at him weird before they went back to doing all of their own activities.

After leaving Pepper's office Harry went to his floor where he destroyed everything in sight in a fit of rage before just sitting on the ground surrounded by broken glass. Harry stayed in the same spot for hours before he realized what he needed to do. He needed to go to the one person that could help, Louis. Harry quickly went into the elevator and went to the garage under the tower where all of his dad's vehicles are parked. Harry got a random set of keys from the key box, which happen to be the keys to a fully blacked out Range Rover. Harry managed to get out of the garage with no problems and was off to Louis' school.

 Harry managed to get out of the garage with no problems and was off to Louis' school

Throughout the drive Harry blasted music to try and drown out his own head. When Harry pulled up to the school he realized he made it just on time since people were just starting to leave the building. Harry waited a few minutes and finally saw Louis walking out next to his friends Liam and Niall but while they were laughing Louis looked sad and like he was dragging his feet. Harry took out his phone to call Louis. Harry watched as Louis took his phone out of his pocket and smiled seeing it was Harry calling. "Hi!" Louis answered the phone, smiling for the first time all day. "Hey. How are you doing?" Harry asked. "I'm okay. Just got out of school." Louis said, shrugging his shoulders. "I have a surprise for you. Do you want to know what it is?" Harry asked, finally smiling. "Yes! Please! What is it?" Louis questioned. "First I want to tell you that you look absolutely adorable in my hoodie. Did you get another one out of our closet?" Harry asked, barely being able to contain his laughter as he saw Louis stop walking and look confused. "Yeah? How did you know I took one of your hoodies?" Louis questioned. "I just know you so well." Harry answered. Louis' shoulders sagged, "Oh." Harry stepped out of the Range Rover and leaned against the hood, "But I bet that blue hoodie makes your eyes pop. I wish I could see those beautiful eyes up close." Louis took a minute to register what Harry said and started looking around with the phone still against his ear.