yandare Todoroki

I'm try to write a little series (not anymore aka I'm too lazy).  Also ima try POV's for this story. Anyway enough of my rambling.

Plot: Todoroki is in love with this boy in his class. Though, sero doesn't really notice or know who todoroki is. But todoroki is determined to make sero love him. And if anyone gets in the way, he will make sure they NEVER talk to sero again

Warnings: death/murder, one sided love (for now), swearing, slight serokami (idk the ship name but sero x denki)

Angst (mostly sad sero cuz his friends die-)

•🔪•

Todoroki's POV:

Beep beep- shut the fuck up. Sorry about that, just my stupid fucking alarm clock. It's so fucking annoying. Anyway, I got up for school after I shut that annoying thing up. I mostly hate school. In fact, the only thing I like about it is I get to see my senpai♡. He's my future husband but he doesn't know that yet. I love him so much. But, he barely notices me. It's very sad, but I'll make him notice me. And anyone that gets in the way will pay. But that's not important right now. I get up and kiss my picture of my senpai♡ I have on my bedside table. I know, it's pretty weird, but I need to practice kissing him for when we get together. I get all ready. And walk to school. I get to class and my senpai♡ isn't here. He's usually late so it's ok but..I have a weird feeling. I might have to do some dirty work today.

Sero's POV:

"Sero wake up." A hear a voice whipser to me.

"Mmmm...5 more minutes." I mumble back.

"WAKE UP." I shot up out of my bed. I looked at the mystery figure telling me to get the fuck up and I saw...Kaminari.

"Kaminari! Why the fuck are you in my house!?" I yelled at him.

"First,it's your parents house. And second I wanted to walk to school with you." He smiled.

"You could have just waited outside." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I didn't look like you where going to wake up."

"Whatever." I put on my school shirt and slung my bag over my shoulder. "Come on let's go." My best friend skipped out of the house and walked behind. ' I wonder why he's so excited to go to school?' I thought to myself. He's usually not this happy to go to school. It was probably because we get to walk to school together today. Kaminari lives pretty far from me. But he loves to walk with me. And honestly...I love it too. I won't tell him that though. He probably doesn't feel the same. We're just friends. We arrived at school and got to class. As soon as we sat down, the bell rang. 'Just in time.' I thought, relieved I wasn't late again. My mom would have killed me. I have been late 25 times this year, not that it matters.

Todoroki's POV:

I watched as denki came into class with.... MY SENPAI♡ RIGHT BEHIND HIM. No no no no no!!! This CANNOT be happening. Senpai♡ isn't dating denki behind MY back. I HAVE to do something about this. I'll wait till after class.... I'll make sure he never talks to senpai♡ again.

After class (still todoroki's POV):

I was at my locker, watching denki closely. I saw him take an envelope out of his locker. Shit, that's definitely a confession letter. Probably to senpai♡. I need to get rid of him now. I walk up to denki, "Hey denki." I said it in my usual voice, I didn't want to act suspicious.

"Oh hey Todoroki!" Denki smiled and quickly shoved the envelope back into his locker. That senpai♡ stealing bitch is trying to hide the confession letter.

"Can you come help me with something?"

"Oh yeah!!" He shut his locker. I started walking to a small closet. I had him walk in first and I followed behind and closed to door, quietly locking it. "So what did you want me to help you with?" I took my knife out.
"This," I stabbed him in the gut. Blood slipped out of his mouth. I took the knife out and he fell over. He didn't dare speak,all he did was look up at me in fear. "Sorry denki, I can't have you getting in the way of me and senpai♡." I apologized. Though, I didn't really mean it. I stabbed him in the heart, and he was died. I wiped some blood off my face. "Ugh, now I have to shower.." I mumbled to myself. I put my knife into my pocket and left the closet. Leaving the body in there. I love having people find the body, just so they know what will happen when they get in the way. I walked to the shower and took off my clothes. I turned off the shower and washed off. It's satisfying watching the blood run down the drain. Because than I know, I will get away with the murder. When the bloods all gone, I put on new clothes. I also wash off my knife and run to the incinerator. I don't know why we having one at our school but we do. I incinerate the murder weapon and walk back to class. I came up with an excuse in my head why I changed clothes. I sat in my seat and waited for class to start up again.

Sero's POV:

I walked back to class. Strange..kaminari isn't here. I sit down. 'I'll just waited for him.' I thought to myself. Then the bell rang, he's still not here... something is definitely wrong. Mr. Aizawa walked in. He looked around. "Hanta, go get denki." Mr. Aizawa said. I nodded and left the room. 'Where could he be?' I thought as I looked around. I called out his name a few times before I stumbled apawn a small closet. I got...creepy vibes. But I had to check, he might have got stuck in the closet before class. I slowly open the door and stood their in shock. There laid...kaminari's dead body. "Holy...SHIT!!!"

•♡•

Words: 1067
End of part 1! Stay tuned for part 2 (it's never coming)
Hey everyone. Sorry for not uploading, a little bit of writers block. Im going to release a short smut/fluff Chapter after this. It's based on the beginning of the Beastars volume 4 novel (I love beastars lol). Anyway bye <3 until next time.