ankha (that animal crosisng cat)

Plot: todoroki has a dream and tells sero about it (that's it)

Warnings: suggested wet dream

•♡•

It was your typical boring Saturday or at least the beginning of it. Mina was drinking her Starbucks, Denki was playing subway surfers on his phone, Sero was holding his boyfriend close, and Todoroki was playing animal crossing new herzions on his Nintendo switch.

They were waiting for Kirishima and Bakugo to get here. It usually took a while because they were doing whatever they do in the morning. But nevermind that. The room was very quiet so hanta decided to break the silence. "So roki, did you have any dreams last night?"

Todo looked up from his game and nodded. "Really? What was it about?" Sero didn't know where he was going with this but he needed some kind of conversation to start. "Well it had me and you," Shoto started, "and that's about it."

"Well uh what did we do?" Sho blushed. He couldn't dare say what they did, especially in front of his boyfriend's friends. So he did the next best thing and kinda showed him.

He guided his animal crossing character over to one of his villagers houses. Than, he showed Hanta the screen. "Oh, that animal crossing cat you love so much?" Sero questioned, "Ankha was her name right? What about her?"

Mina spitted out her drink all over Denki as soon as she heard the name of the cat. "HOLY SHIT MINA, WHAT THE HELL!?" Denki exclaimed. "Shit, sorry Denk's!" Mina apologized after she was done choking. "You alright mina?" Hanta asked.

"Uh yeah I was just surprised you didn't get what Todo was saying Uh yeah." Mina explained, though she had no intention of calling Todoroki out. "Oh, what was his dream about?" Sero asked.

"Dancing. Yep you guys were dancing." She lied. "Oh, why didn't you just say so?" Hanta turned back to Shoto. Sho just raised her shoulders trying to say "I don't know" without actually saying it. Welp I guess Sero never know what Todoroki's dream really was about.

•♡•

Words: 345

Heyyy!!!! Sorry for not updating. I'm working on a few big chapters (one including smut!) So sorry. Hope you enjoyed!! Bye!!!!!