an idea i saw on tiktok

Credit to the artist for the photo above
Heyyy!! Sorry I haven't been writing. School is starting in like a couple weeks (August 31) so a little nervous/excited. Anyway this is kinda a short story. Also I got the idea from tiktok, I would say the user but I can't find the video again so sorry.

Plot: todoroki scrolls thru tiktok and finds ship videos <3

Actor AU

•♡•

It was about 3 AM. Todoroki couldn't sleep. Even though he really needed it, he couldn't sleep. So, he did he did what he always does when he can't sleep, scroll through tiktok.

Though it may fairly obvious, todo loved tiktok. You never know what you may see. Though, he loved it even more because he got to see all the edits his amazing fans made. Especially, since one of his new movies just came out.

Shoto sat up and put his airpods in. He tapped on the tiktok app and began scrolling. He scrolled and scrolled and scrolled. Until, a certain edit caught his eye.

He stopped scrolling to watch it. It was one of him and one of his actor friends, Hanta Sero. He was todo's love intrest in his newest movie. It was...shipping them. Sho chuckled and liked the edit before clicking on the person's account. The whole account was about shipping him and sero.

Todoroki smiled and turned over. He took his airpods out and shook the lump next to him. "Baby," he whispered excitedly, "look this account is shipping us."

Sero opened his eyes and let them adjust before looking at his lovers phone. "Wow, wonder were they got that ship from." Hanta smiled at the other. Todo giggled before following the account and put his phone back on his night stand.

Though, that account got there ship right, they would never know.

•♡•

Word count: 308

Hey again. Sorry this was short. I just wanted to write this idea since I saw it on tiktok. Hope you have a good day!! Byeeeee!!!!<3