Chapter 32

Thank you for being patient. I love you. Please vote. Next chapter target is 100+ votes.
12 September 2022.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anabia Pov:

He looks at me straight before laughing. 
All of the sudden my anger dies and I feel embarrassed.

What did just happen?

"You think it's funny?" I try to act serious.

"Yeah it is... You look like a ghost." He starts laughing again.

I take a deep breath to calm myself and sit on the sofa cross legged. I'm angry on him. He has to know it.

"Hey, darling, what's up? I was in the middle of something important, therefore I couldn't pick up your phone call."

"I got worried because I told Umar I don't love him and he just walked away and now I'm worried for you." I start feeling guilty as I remember Umar's face.

"You did? What did he say? Does your dad know?" Aahil tenses up a bit. Ofcourse he would. He is in Dubai! If Mr Shehryaar gets to know its him I don't know what he will do.

"Please leave the country. I don't know what will happen." I plead him.

"I won't leave without you Anabia. I know its dangerous but its now or never!"

"How long will I run? We have to face this one day right? Lets go to your house. I'll talk to your father."

"Are you joking? Oh my god! No Aahil! Never!! He will kill you. Please Aahil go
back." I cry.

He kneels in front of me.

"Do you trust me?" He asks.

I don't get why he is asking me this. I trust him but I fear Mr Shehryaar more. The past days in Dubai, I've known his power. He is way too powerful.

"No Aahil..you don't get..."

"Yes or No...Anabia....?" He asks me. This is the side of Aahil I am scared of. When he decides on something, he will do it. And nobody can change his mind.

"Yes." I breathe out.

We reach the airport settle ourselves in the plane. I know Umar reached home and I also know Mr Shehryaar is waiting for me. I check my phone to find several miss calls from Hassan.

I shut my phone as we prepare to take off.

~

My hands start shivering as we drive home. I know something bad will happen, but, I pray to Allah. He is our last hope.

"Lets get going." Aahil tells me and I look up to him. He smiles.

"AssalamuAlaikum..." I say as we enter home.

"Anabia!" Mr Shehryaar speaks.

"How dare you enter our house!"

"I told you she is being forced." Yasin yells.

I don't know why but I hate Yasin. Ever since I heard he did that to Saba... I can't tolerate the sight of him.

I roll my eyes and soon my hands are taken into someone else's. Its Aahil. He interwined our hands.

Mr Shehryaar's eyes follows his actions and I see his eyes widen. He is shocked and angry.

"Anabia! Come over here." Yasin threatens me.

I shake my head in denial. He narrow his eyes at me.

"Aahil. I've fulfilled my promise, what is happening now!" Mr Shehryaar raises his voice.

"I love her, She loves me back and I'm here to take my wife." Aahil speaks clearly.

Yasin starts laughing making me angry.

"Oh my god! You kids talking about love. Are you serious! In just a few fuc*** months you fell for him Anabia?"  Yasin yells at me.

"He is playing with your emotions. You know he hates us so he just wants Ayesha's revenge. Anu, please come here." Hassan tries to reason with me.

"Enough! He did not say anything wrong. I love him and he loves me. I wish to stay with him, not with you guys." I put my point across.

"I hope its clear now. Now if you will excuse me, I'm here to take my Wife back home." My heart flutters as he says my 'Wife'

"What will she decide! She is a kid herself. Heck, we have done so much for her and this is how she repairs us back!" Yasin hates me now. Yes. He hates Aahil more than he loves me.

"Anabia, my darling. Come to your father. Come beta." Mr Shehryaar calls me. He is clearly sad and angry at the same time.

I know he did everything possible to get me back but its all his fault in the first place only. Why did he have to create enemies which forced my mum to send me away.

"Im sorry Mr Shehryaar. I love Aahil and trust me this is not the teenage love or infatuation but I can't see any future with Umar. He is the best guy but not for me."

"Anabia! Have you gone mad? Let me tell you we are not joking. Tell him to get out right now or I'll get him killed." Hassan warns me.

Aahil tightens his grip.

"Get out!" Yasin yells.

Mr Shehryaar walks towards me and for the first time I feel scared of him.

"You will be okay, Umar is a good guy and he will take care of you."
I feel all the patience in me break apart and I finally lose it.

I jerk his hands away.

"Why don't you let me go? I love Aahil not Umar. How is it so difficult to understand!" I scream.

"Lower your voice Anabia!" Hassan shouts.

"You don't tell her what she needs to do." Aahil comes to my defense.

Hassan walks towards me and grabs my hand while Aahil tries to shove him away and they get into a fight. Aahil hits him but soon Mr Shehryaar's men come and grab Aahil.

"Aahil." I scream as I see Hassan's men coming towards us. Mr Shehryaar pulls me while I try really hard to stop Aahil and Hassan. Hassan's men pull the trigger and all I see is blood.

I scream asking for help as I see Aahil drowned in blood but soon I give up fighting as Yasin injects something in me.

"Aahil!"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sorry for being super late. I appreciate your support and read almost all the comments. Please do vote and Comment.