Chapter 27

To my amazing readers who've been patient with me. I love you all.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aahil POV:

"It's not always about you Anabia! Life does not revolve around you. I'm already having a tough time and now you keep bugging me. Just get out." I yell. I expect something from her but she just walks away.

Guilt consumes me...

I hate how this girl has control over myself. After I yell at her I always feel bad. I cannot tolerate anything wrong happen to her. Why?

I take a deep breath and go outside my room. I knock on her door waiting for her answer. She doesn't reply. I enter.

I find her sitting down leaning on a chair and tears rolling down her eyes. Why can't she just yell back? Why does she end up crying?

I sit down just opposite her. She looks up at me and turns so that her back is now facing me.

Kiddish much! 

I take hold of the corners of her pyjamas and pull her towards me. I stop as I am completely able to embrace her, surprisingly she doesn't make any effort to get away from me.

"Ayesha and Saba were best friends. Saba was Raqeeb's girlfriend and Aadil's cousin sister. Both of the girls went to Dubai to study. Ayesha fell in love with a guy named Yasin. He was a rich and spoilt brat. He used to trade girls." I pause and look at Anabia. Her eyes hold alot of questions. She must be wondering why I brought up Ayesha.

"Yasin and Ayesha got married. Me and mum were against this marriage but it happened anyways. After a year, Ayesha sensed something wrong. Saba went missing. After a few days we found out where Saba was, she was in the worse condition and was raped brutally." Anabia shivers as I complete. She finally decides to turn and face me.

"Saba revealed Yasin's men raped her and after a few days she committed suicide unable to bear embarrassment."

"Ayesha confronted Yasin and both of them separated. Ayesha had a son with him and somehow hopeful her son's father will change. Ayesha had to go back and stay with him as Yasin didn't want to leave his son. Eventually tired of yasin's misbehaviour, Ayesha left him and he took Aaryan's custody. He also got married and that broke Ayesha more and more. She told me to go and bring Aaryan back."
Tears roll down my eyes and I cry. Anabia hugs me and I let her warm body engulf me.

"Where's aaryan?" She asks after a few minutes.

"He is no more." Anabia gasps in shock.

"But why does Ayesha hate me? Why is Raqeeb after me?" She questions.

"Cause you are Yasin's biological sister."

I finally reveal the truth. She needs to know this.

Her eyes widen.

"No. I don't believe you." She shakes her head as if denying herself  the truth.

"Shehryaar Khan is your real father. Haven't you wondered why he came to meet you and why was he so affectionate towards you?" I ask her.

"Anabia, I know it's hard for you to believe but it's the truth. Your father loves you extremely to see you hurt. I also married you just to piss him off and to save two more girls. Surprisingly, he wants to change, for you." I look at her and she cries.

"Who is Saeed Sheikh? Isn't he my papa?"

"No. He adopted you because he lost his new born daughter. Your mother doesn't know this yet."

"I wish this was a lie. I wish I'm dreaming and wake up to my parents telling me it was a dream. Bad dream!" Anabia cries. I hug her. It pains, to come face to face with the reality.

"Is Mr Shehryaar Khan also a dealer in human trafficking?" She asks.

I nod. She needs to know who her father actually is.

"Did you also marry me to trade?" I feel as if all my patience explode. Is this what she feels of me? Does she think I'm that cheap? After marrying her, would I trade my wife?

How can she think this low of me.

"Is this what you think of me?" I ask her.

"No, no. I trust you." She abruptly says.

"I just feel lost.

After knowing the people I grew up with aren't my real parents. I feel betrayed. I don't blame them either nor am I blaming myself. I guess the circumstances I am in, has made me like this." Anabia tells me what she feels.

I pity her. We all are tied in this bond by our destiny. We cannot run away from what is written for us.

"Anabia?"

"Hmm."

"If you get a chance to choose between your biological and foster parents? Who will you choose?"

"My Abu and Ami. They raised me and I'm their daughter only."

I laugh.

"Guess you're going to have a hard time accepting reality."

"What do you mean"

"What if Shehryaar takes you to Dubai?"

I ask her the real question. What if she gets to know I promised to give Shehryaar Anabia once he settles down all the business? She wants to stay with her parents right? Will Shehryaar allow? Will she start hating me? She will think I did end up using her. But, I wanted to protect her and in order to save those other girls, I had to agree to give Anabia to Shehryaar.

"How? I don't accept him as my father!" She argues.

"But he loves you." I try to convince her. 

"I love my Abu and Ami more than anyone and anything." She shrugs.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Probably the baddest author. I'm sorry for not being able to publish. I've just not been in a peaceful state of mind the past few months. We all break down and we overcome...

Anyways, coming to the chapter it's short and I wanted to give you all an update so pleasee vote and comment. I'll be happy. Promise the next chapter will be a lil longer. Can't believe 2020 is ending!

12 December 2020.