Chapter 5

Another update depends on how fast you VOTE.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Shehryaar Khan's POV:

"I don't get it Shehryaar!Why did you not tell her the truth?"

"How can I? Will she believe me?"

"Why not?"

"She is happy with them,and even if we force her to stay with us,will she be happy? She considers them as her parents not ME. Even if she stays with me,don't you know the threats I have on my life? I don't want her to be my weakness!"

I am not selfish to not think of her.Her life will be in danger if she stays with me. I've seen her once and it's enough. She is happy and that's enough for me.

"But...Shehryaar, don't you want our little Aabia back? She will understand us."Ibtisham tells me.

"She is safe and happy with them.We did stay without her for many years right? Let's pretend she's dead."

"As you wish."

We leave the area as soon as possible.

Anabia POV:
It's already Saturday and today Maliha is getting engaged. I'm so happy for her.
Me,ami and abu get ready for the function. I look beautiful,MashaAllah.

"Hurry up. We are getting late." Abu screams.

Someone explain to me what's wrong with men! They cannot wait for ladies!

"Patience Abu." I scream back.

Applying kajal(kohl) I look at the mirror
and go downstairs. Soon we are in the car.

We arrive at the venue and it is decorated beautifully. It's a mixed function. Men and women are in the same hall.

"Wow someone is looking beautiful."I compliment Maliha because she looked drop dead gorgeous. 

"Like my best friend." She winks at me.

"I know" I wink back at her.

She was escorted to the stage by her brother Umar. The couple exchanged rings and all the guest's now have dinner. Since it was a buffet I go to get my dinner. I get a dessert since I was not really hungry. A kid suddenly runs in to me throwing my spoon away.

"Arre, yaar!" I speak.

I bend to pick up the spoon and stand up to see Mr....Shehryaar???

Yes. It's Mr Shehryaar. The man whom I met at my house that other day.

"Hello uncle, how are you?" I ask him.

He smiles at me with ....tears in his eyes?

Weird Man!

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"Alhumdulillah."I reply.

He puts his hand on my head.

"May Allah Bless you."

I smile and leave from there.

"Where were you?" Mum asks me.

"I was just around."

"Ladies & Gentlemen! Can I have your attention please. Tonight is the most happiest day of my brother's life and I want it to be memorable. I request all couples to come forward and light up the stage with a dance." Asad's brother speaks.

Maliha and Asad go on the dance floor accompanied by many other couples.

"Can I have the pleasure to dance with this beautiful lady?" Abu asks me.

"Sure!" Me and Abu go to the dance floor. Slow music plays in the background.

"Lovely couple aren't they?"

"Yeah. I never expected them to fall in love. There so different from each other!"

"This is life. Opposites attract. If one is fire then the other is water, because that's how you tolerate each other right!"

"Hmm."

"But marriage is good. You have someone who you can spend your lifetime with. That person will support you."

"What's up with you today?"
I wonder why Abu is suddenly talking about marriage.

"Anu, do you know Umar has asked for your hand for marriage!"

"What??" I choke on my saliva.

"Relax. Yes! Maliha's brother. He is a nice guy,he likes you aswell."

"What?Who told you this?"
This information was too much for me to take in.

"Look all I want to tell you is, don't feel forced to do this relationship. Only agree if YOU are happy! I won't force you at all." Abu tells me.

"And...take your time."

The dance ends and everyone clap hands.

I take a deep breath and fill a glass with water. My head is not working at all. Taking the glass of water in my hand I want to go outside...but my eyes search for Umar! He likes me?? But I never got to know. Looking around the hall I search for Umar and...I bump into someone!

"Can't you ..." I stop in the middle as my eyes see whom I was about to yell.

I've seen him somewhere. He is the man I met at the mall that day and I had thrown coffee on his face. That means his BOSS must be here as well.

Talk of the devil and the devil appears

"What's your problem woman?"
He yells.

"What is it Aadil?" The green eyed man asks.

"She is the problem."

Now that monster Aahil's eyes are on ME!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Short chapter. But I wanted to give you all an update so here you go...

Vote&Comment.