Chapter 10

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anabia POV:

"I'm so sorry."

I apologise.

"You.."

"Dadi, let's get you changed." Aunty changes the topic and takes her from there. This day couldn't get more worse.

She leaves after glaring at me. Today is the worst day of my life. In fact, everytime I meet that green-eyed monster, something bad happens.

After dinner I want to leave for home.

"Maliha will you drop me?" I ask her.

"Sure. Let's go."

"Were you the one irritating me at the table?" I ask Maliha.

"What?? No." She hastily answers.

"Then who was it?"

"Must be Umar." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"It can't be."

"Can be."
We walk to the car.

"Oh no Anu, dad has taken the car along with him. We will have to walk."
I am in no mood to walk but it's quite late and Abu might be sleeping. So we decide to walk.

"Girls! Umar is coming to drop you."

"Yeah. I'm scared of walking back alone." Maliha tells me.

"Let's go." Umar tells us.

"Is dadi okay now? I'm sure she is angry at me." I ask Maliha.

"It happens. Mistakes happen." Maliha tells me with a smirk.

"Thanks to your brother." I reply with sarcasm.

"Thanks to me?" Umar replies confused.

"Yeah obviously. You were the one teasing her by tapping on her feet."

"I... what??" Umar narrows his eyes.

"Was it not you?" I ask him.

"No!"

I look at Maliha who is biting her lip in order to stop laughing.

"Malihaaa!" I scream and run after her.

She runs behind Umar. I stop on my track.

"I hate you. Because of you dadi is more angry on me."

Maliha doesn't stop laughing and Umar soon joins her. I start walking with a huff face.

We reach home and ami happens to be awake.

"Welcome, why don't you come inside?" Ami asks.

"Its quite late. We will leave now."

"Okay, bye anu. Do come tomorrow as well." Maliha winks at me.

I glare at her.

"Tired?" Ami asks me.

"Yeah, today I've had a bad day."

"You know Maliha's dadi has come from the UK. She already has a bad impression about me. I also spilled water by mistake on her."

"What? But why?" Mum asks me.

"I don't know." Well I do know why. She saw a man hugging me. But, I did not hug him back and it was a mistake. I'm not going to accept it was my mistake.

"Oh by the way, did you talk to Umar? What did he tell you?"

"He told me he wants to move to Dubai."

"What?? But why?" Ami suddenly gets hyper. What is wrong with her?

"He thinks his life will improve. He allowed me study fashion designing." I tell her excitedly.

"This cannot happen. He should have told us once!"

"But why ami?I mean maybe he thought to tell us once I said 'yes'."

"Don't you want me to go to Dubai?"
I ask her.

"We will talk tomorrow, with your father. You must be tired, go to sleep."

Having said that she leaves while I also go and sleep.

Putting my head on the pillow extremely tired, it takes no time for me to zone out.

~
Aahil POV:

I reach Pakistan in a few hours. Each step towards my car dreads me. I have to face Ayesha! My head feels dizzy, I haven't eaten anything and more over my head is paining terribly. I am about to step forward but my head spin and I allow darkness to overcome me.

I feel something cold on my face. Forcing my eyes open I look at the person. It's Anabia. I blink my eyes a few times to believe it.

"Are you okay?" She asks me. Does she care for me?

"You were about to faint." She tells me further.

I nod and she gets up, ready to leave. I call her name. She turns around and I get lost in her eyes. I just want to keep watching her. I want to stare in her eyes and get lost in her black orbs.

I don't know what happens to me next, I just hug her. I feel like crying. In fact I do cry. She feels like home.

She yells and that's just when I realise what's happening. I'm hugging her. I pull away and she shouts, which I listen just because it's my problem. I apologise to her and she leaves from there. I walk to my car.

"I'm sorry." Suhail hugs me and consoles.

"I wish I went there a day earlier. This couldn't have happened."

"You're tired. Let's go home." I sit and close my eyes. I'm so tired.

We reach home and each step to the door makes me weak. I very well know Ayesha must have planned a surprise for her son. She must have cooked his favourite food.
I lift my hand to knock but before my hands reach the door, Ayesha opens it. Her eyes are fresh and shining. A smile never leaves her face and ever so loving she looks behind me to see if I've hidden her son...

"Where is Aaryan?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
AUTHORS NOTE:

AssalamuAlaikum! Hey! Hope u well.

Short Chapter! I'm sorry. I'm just not emotionally feeling well and taking a break from wattpad for a few days.

Next update by 20 August hopefully.

9 August 2019