Chapter 18

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aahil POV :

I call Shehryaar while i'm driving to my office.

Surprisingly he picks it up.
"Hey Shehryaar."

"Aahil, listen to me. I am ready to give you those 2 girls. Give me Anabia. Please." He pleads.

"Ahh. How I wished to see this side of yours. Your vulnerable side." I chuckle.
I love this vulnerable Shehryaar

"Hmm. Okay first return those 2 girls. Safe and sound." I tell him.

"I also want Aabia."

"Okay then. You will get her. First do as I say."

"I'll call those 2 girls parents in an hour. They should be home in an hour. Safe and sound." I tell him.

After cutting the call, I change my clothes into something traditional.

Its my nikaah day.

"Are you ready?" Aadil asks me.

"Yup." I tell him.

"I don't agree with your reason of marrying her, but I know what you will do will be for ayesha's betterment only." He tells me.

"Not only Ayesha's betterment but it will change the world for good. Is she ready?" I ask Aadil.

"Yeah. After few troubles. Shehryaar's daughter after all." He relies smugly.

"Miss Anabia Shehryaar Khan." I repeat.

Both of us laugh and leave my room.

I greet molvi sahab and tell him to begin.

Suhail arrives in a few minutes. I smile looking at him. He always supports me.

Molvi sahab begins with recitation of few aayats.

After wards he asks me.

"Do you Aahil Ibrahim accept marriage with Anabia Sheikh?"

"I do." I reply.

He asks me 2 more times. I reply.

He then goes to ask Anabia. I send Aadil with him incase she decides to give me a tough time. I'm sure she would not want to risk her fathers life.

After a few minutes, Aadil comes and congratulates me.

"Mubarak you are now married." A smile appears on my face. Everyone comes forward to congratulate me.

Ayesha also comes and hugs me.

"I always dreamt for your marriage to be a grand one and with the best woman in the world,

Anyways go meet her." She tells me.

I call my assistant and he tells me the girls are safe and sound. I order him to locate the girls and their parents at a safe place.

I enter Anabia's room. She was standing  by the mirror. She wore a beautiful red gown. She looks so beautiful.

Her eyes are swollen which means she cried.

"Come here." I tell her.

She denies. I go to her and she moves back.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything."

"I want to go home." She cries.

"Come closer." I tell her.

She refuses once again. I get angry. I pull her to me and grab her waist.