Chapter 11

Thank you for 1k+ votes. I love you all!!!

An update depends on how fast you VOTE and COMMENT.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aahil POV:

"Where is Aaryan?" She asks me.
Aadil is standing behind her. He and Suhail got to know about the truth. He nods encouraging me to tell her the truth.

"Aahil!" Ayesha holds my shoulders.

"He is dead!" I reveal to her.

"When I reached there, he was no more." I cry as I hold her.

"I'm sorry!"

I look up at her and she stood emotionless. After a few seconds her hand comes across my face and she slaps me.

"What rubbish? Is this a joke?" She shouts.

"You promised me you will bring him back. Where is he?" She holds me by my shoulders.

"He is no MORE! I'm not lying." I tell her.

"He is never going to come back." I tell her.

"Aadil, explain to him. Tell him not to joke with me. Where has he hidden Aaryan?" For the first time in a few years Ayesha is talking sweetly with Aadil. Just for the sake of her son.

Aadil looks at me. He got to know as soon as I landed in Pakistan.

"Aaryan died. He is no more."
He tells Ayesha. Ayesha shakes her head frustrated.

"I don't like this kind of jokes. Please," she holds her hands in front of me.

"His dead!" I tell her looking into her eyes. I expected her to cry or yell, but she just turns like a stone.

"Ayesha!" I scream as she falls down.
I run to her at the same time as Aadil.

"Call the doctor Suhail." Aadil yells.

"Bring some water Aahil!" He orders me. This is not the first time I am witnessing an overprotective Aadil.

I run to the table and pour water in my glass. We sprinkle some water on her, but she is nowhere to gaining consciousness. I carry her and take her to her room. As I enter her room I see that she has decorated her room with blue lights,toys and placards.

Welcome home aaryan

One of them read.

"She has experienced a deep shock. Nothing can be said as of now." The doctor tells us.

"What do you mean?" I ask holding his collar.

"Sir, I'm not sure if she will wake up. If she does, it's good for her but if she doesn't nothing can be done."

"Nonsense! You are a doctor." I shout at him.

"I'm a doctor not GOD!" I turn silent. He said the truth.

"I can treat her but only Allah can heal her."

I want to kill that basta****. I want to change her past.

4 days later:

Aahil POV:

"Aaryan! Where are you?" I wake up with a jolt as soon as I hear Ayesha screaming. I have rarely slept the past 4 days, but I am thankful to Allah that Ayesha did not go in coma.

Every night she wakes up and screams asking us aaryan where he is or attempting to commit suicide. She cannot be kept alone for a single minute and for her I have hired a nurse.