Chapter 23

A moment to appreciate you all. Thank you for accepting my story. Thank you for adding it in your reading lists. Thank you for voting. Thank you!!!!! ❤ Thank you for 56k reads and 3.56k votes. Thank you💋❤ I'm so grateful!

Enjoy!
Dont forget to Vote and comment.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anabia POV:

A deep voice comes from the other side. My hearts beats faster. My palms get sweaty. It seemed I was dying to listen to his voice. I get jittery feelings in my stomach. A smile automatically appears on my face.

"Umar" I breath out.

I can't stop smiling. Tears well up in my eyes. Tears of happiness.

"Anu? Is it you?" He asks. He sounds shocked.

"Yess...". I chirp.

"It's me."

"Anabia?? How are you?" He asks.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"Fine. How are you? Maliha told me Aahil kidnapped you." He asks me.

"Umar, he freaking married me. He threatened me to kill ami and Abu. I hate him. I miss you all." I complain.

"How's Ami? He did not let me meet ami for more than 10 minutes. Tell ami I'm fine. Tell her not to worry about me." I let out all frustration to Umar. I don't let him speak.

"Wait... breathe... Where are you now?" He asks me.

I open my mouth to speak but someone  beats me to it.

"I thought you were smarter than this." My eyes widen and I look behind.

Aahil!

He has his hands crossed on his chest. His green eyes looking more dangerous than ever.

    I'm dead!

"Anabia...?" Umar speaks. I put the phone from my ears.

Aahil takes steps towards me like he's  the predator and I'm his prey. I start moving away from me. I reach the kitchen cabinets in no time and now I'm trapped.

"Anabia!!! Are you okay?" I hear Umar literally yelling.

Aahil grabs the phone away from me and

"She is absolutely fine!" He speaks on the call.

"Who are you?" Umar asks. His loud voice makes me scared, what if Aahil harms him.

"Her husband!" He says possessively?? Wait, I think I'm over thinking but the tone with which he spoke got me thinking he is possessive or jealous.

He cuts the call and looks at me.
He is going to harm my parent's.

"Let's go. Samreen bhabhi is waiting." If this was his house, he would be yelling but since it is Suhails house he keeps his voice low.

I refuse to budge from my place.

"I love UMAR! I want to go to him." I speak very well knowing my stubbornness will cost me but the other part of me hoped Umar traces this number and comes to rescue me. I wanted to waste time.

"Do you love yourself more than your parent's?" He asks me.

"All I know is, You are a criminal and I don't want to be Wife of a Criminal." I speak clear and loud enough.

His eyes darken meaning he is angry.

"No matter how many times I try to be soft with you, you try to be more stubborn. Keep this in the pretty little head of yours, you are stuck with me and all I know is, Criminal's blood runs in your veins." He speaks harshly and holds my wrist forcefully.