Chapter 21

Surprise update!!!
Dedicated all who voted and commented.
Since I gave y'all a surprise update you all should give me more than 130 votes. Please. 😝😉
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Thank you for bringing my daughter back." Abu tells Aahil. Clearly thinking he has bought me back home.

"It's my duty to take my wife to meet her parents."

I look at Abu, His heart broke...
All I can say!

Moments pass by, nobody says anything. The tension is in the air. Maliha stares at me. Abu stares at me and him. He kept staring at me as if looking for answers in my eyes. He must be thinking what kind of a daughter I am? Got married without my parents permission.

Abu loves Umar alot. He was the perfect guy for me as Abu. I also agree Umar was better, better than this criminal.
But... I had no option, he could kill my parents.

"Anu, go meet your mother. She is not feeling well." Abu tells me. I nod and rush upstairs.

I open the door and ami opens her eyes.

"Ami!"

"Anabia." 

I run to her and hug her. Tears fall from my eyes. I embrace her and hug as if the world is going to end soon.

Both of us cry.

"Meri jaan." She kisses me all over my face.

"Ami, are you sick?" I check her forehead.

"I'm okay now since you are here."

"Where you worried about me?" I ask her feeling guilty all over again. My parents are in trouble because of me.

"How can I eat after knowing my daughter is kidnapped?! In what state she is in... why they kidnapped her."

I also dont know why Aahil kidnapped me. First he said he wants to protect me from some danger and then married me. To be honest, I feel he is still angry after our first encounter. Maybe he likes me... I cant blame him im beautiful! ☺ like lusty intentions and all... but then again he allowed me to sleep in my room. I don't understand this man.

"I'm fine. Totally fine."

"Lie! Why did you marry him?" Maliha asks me.

"Marry?" Ami asks me.

Damn Maliha. She is not well. Ami is not well. What's the need to tell her this, but then again they will know it anyway.

I close my eyes as ami caresses my face. I feel home. I feel loved.

"Did he force you to marry him?"

I nod and tears fall from my eyes. I tell her everything. How he kidnapped me to how he married me.

"Ami, save me from him. Please." I hug and cry.

"We won't let him take you." Maliha tells me and ami nods.

Aahil POV:

I take in my in laws surroundings. There quite simple.

"Thank you for bringing my daughter back." Her father acts as if he did not hear what I told him earlier on. denying the fact that I married Anabia!

"She is my Wife..."

"Shut up." He does not let me complete.

"I'm not lying! Let me show you the proof." I unlock my phone and show him our marriage day selfie.