Chapter 3

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aahil POV:

"Kill him!"

I order my men and sip on my coffee.Soon I hear gun shots and screams and taking my coffee I  turn to leave the mall when my eyes fall on a small kid.He stares at my gun wide eyed. He stares at  the traitor who lay dead after being shot.

"Shit" I curse under my breath. Where did this boy come from?

" Hey there, little one." I heard Suhail speak. Suhail is my best friend.

"Ahhh..."the boy starts to cry and tries to run away but Suhail catches him on time. I turn my head towards the city. I killed the owner of this mall when he failed to give me this property. Where else could I find a better place go kill him than his own mall's fourth floor,which was still under construction.

"I want to go home."I hear him cry.

"Shut up or you will be the next one to die." I warn him showing him my gun.

He starts crying again.

"Boss!He is a kid!"Suhail shouts. 

"Yeah what ever."I mumble and turn my attention back to the city.

After that whatever happened was oblivious to me except when I heard a girls voice.

"What the hell? He is a kid!You have no right to talk to him like that."She yells.

I turn my head to look at her.There she stood with an average height and a dupatta on her head along with another girl who I assume is the boys sister because he ran towards her.

As soon as my eyes set on her she trembles. Her eyes widen in fear.I suppose she realised who she yelled at.

I smirk.

"So,who do we have here?" I ask her.

"Umm sorry...I ac-tually cam-e to ta-ke my bro-ther." She stutters widening the  smirk on my face.

"You know what we usually do to the ones spying on us right?" I give her a sweet smile and remove my gun. Her eyes widen and she starts retreating her steps while I move towards her.

"No...plea-se I'm st-ill young.Dont kill me please."

"Please forgive us. We came searching for our brother."The other girl speaks and by her voice it seems she is about to cry soon.

"What guarantee do I have that you will   keep this to your self?" I ask her.

I don't know why but I'm enjoying teasing her. I never even spare a look to women but with her I feel like scaring her more.

"I won't even tell my shadow." She bites her lips. I ignore her and hold out my gun.

"Who wants to die first?"I speak.

"Oh noo...please...."the other girl and the boy hide behind her leaving her ahead of them.

"No!Elders first.Maliha is older then me." She defends herself.

I smile.Wait what??I smiled?Because of a girl??

"Let us go please.Today is my birthday. I don't want to die on my birthday."She speaks making me smirk.

"We can't take the risk boss!They have seen our faces as well." Suhail whispers.

"Hmm so what do you want to do?"
I ask.

"Go and sit on the chairs." Suhail tells the girls.

"No please we won't tell anyone." I heard enough of please today.