Wife Of A Criminal(Mafia Romance)

6 January 2019
Ths is my first time writing a possessive love story. It is of Aahil & Anabia.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Hey bride!" I greet her. She is shocked as I come face to face in front of her. I smirk.

"You?" She yells. 

"Yes. It's me." I tell her as I take in her appearance. Due to yelling and crying her hair is ruined. Lipstick is smudged. The whole area covering her eyes is black due to kajol. She looks ...Just like a witch.

But... a beautiful one!

"Why did you bring me here?"

"To save you. From someone." I tell her.

"I was getting married!" She yells.

"I know. What to do! Your life was at stake. Someone wanted to trade you." I tell her yet again avoiding to bring up his name.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"I love UMAR! I want to go to him." I speak very well knowing my stubbornness will cost me but the other part of me hoped Umar traces this number and comes to rescue me. I wanted to waste time.

"Do you love yourself more than your parent's?" He asks me.

"All I know is, You are a criminal and I don't want to be Wife of a Criminal." I speak clear and loud enough.

His eyes darken meaning he is angry.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please continue reading i promise you will like it... filled with twists! Expect the UNEXPECTED!