2

(Y/N POV)

It has been 2 weeks since I have last been in the cellar. A weird man in a beige suit came to the mansion a day after the ritual father and the green cloaked people had.

He was quite peculiar,  he wore small black circle glasses inside the mansion, even in the darker rooms of the mansion. He only took them off when he got outside. But the most weirdest thing about him was that he knew everything that had happened the night before. He knew my father and what we had in our cellar.

After that encounter with the man, father told Alex and I to stay out of the cellar.

I wasn't sure why, but whenever I passed the staircase that led to the cellar, I heard hammer banging, and saw quite a few people carrying wood and glass down the stairs.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the man in the circle. Father called the circle a binding circle, that probably means the man cannot walk out of it, which is sad. Father keeps speaking of the man as if he were an animal. I don't like it.

It was Tuesday, I had just come back from school. Alex had longer classes than I had so I would usually be walking myself home.

I had a little strap, or belt, that wrapped around my school books so I could carry it over my shoulder. I also had a school uniform dress and shoes. It was a long black dress, with a white collar that popped out. It also had dark brown tie up heels, that would always make some type of noise no matter how quiet you try to be.

I made my way towards the mansion as I walked up the gravel driveway. I never understood why father wanted a large driveway with a fountain in the middle of it. It would just take up so much space.

Anywho, I made my way up to the porch. Opening the front door before walking in and closing it behind me. I saw that all the men that were working down in the cellar were on break. Meaning that nobody would be going to the cellar for a while.

I took this chance to see the man down there.

I quietly walked past everyone and down the cellar stairs, I had taken off my heels and held them with my books. I had finally reached the bottom of the stairs, seeing that there was some type of tubing that came from the mans direction.

The guards, yet again, where talking to each other in a different part of the cellar, leaving the man alone.

I walked toward the mans direction, seeing that father had moved some shelves to different places.

The next thing I saw was the man in a glass sphere, the tubing was attached to the sphere and went to another part of the cellar. 

"Oh my...what has father done..." I muttered to myself quietly as I walked towards the man. He had his back facing me as he laid on his side.

And yet again,  he was naked. It seemed that father had taken the blanket away from him.

"Hello again mister." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I swear I saw him perk his head up slightly, but he stayed laying in the sphere.

"I'm sorry about what father has done, I didn't think he would put you in a glass sphere..." I spoke as I placed my shoes and books onto a table.

"Why are you here." The man had said in his signature low voice. He had sat up and turned his head towards me.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. I saw quite a lot of men coming down here with various tools and equipment." I answered him as I walked closer to the sphere the man was in.

"Hmm" was what the man said next, as he fully turned his body towards me.

I almost yelped if I hadn't turned around on time. I covered my eyes.