6

(Y/N POV)

I slowly came out of my passed out state, as I slowly moved around I heard somebody from a distance along with running.

"Sir! Sir!" Came a female voice.

I heard panting as the owner of the voice come closer.

I then opened my eyes, seeing what seemed to be a black blanket wrapped around me.

A lady in a black outfit, along with black circle glasses came into view as she rolled us onto our backs. Thats when I knew what was wrapped around me.

Dreams black cloak was wrapped around me as he had his arms wrapped around my torso, almost in a protective way.

"Nngh..."
"S-Sir, its me, its lucienne" said the lady as she looked down at Dream and me.

I saw Dreams pale hand grab onto hers before a weak "Lucienne" came from him.

"Your home" The lady, you now know as Lucienne, said with a sad tone, it looked as if she was on the verge of crying.

"I am..." said Dream back in a weak tone as he slowly started getting up.

I had to move off of him so he could get up, after he had stood up, he grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. I stumbled a bit as I stood up because of the sand under my feet, I wasn't used to having sand under my feet, let alone having it roll from under my feet as I put my weight on the sand.

The lady, Lucienne, looked over at me with a smile on her face.

"Welcome Miss Y/N, to The Dreaming." She said as she bowed her head to me.

"The Dreaming?" I though to myself as I bowed back to her.

After we had greeted each other, Lucienne started guiding us somewhere.

It had felt like hours had passed before we stopped in front of a huge wall. And by huge I mean it looked bugger than the worlds largest tower.

"Woah..." I said quietly as I stepped back a bit, the wall was menacing to look at.

Dream had walked to what seemed to be the middle of two large gates that were attached to the wall, the gates were the same size of the walls it was attached to, maybe even a bit taller.

Dream placed his hand onto the gate, leaving it on there for a couple of seconds, I was confused on why he had did that before almost falling. Rumbling had come from the gate as it moved, it had started shaking the ground as it oh so slowly opened.

"Forgive me, sir, but...the realm, the palace...they are not as you left them." Said Lucienne, this caused Dream to look back at her, he had a confused expression before looking at me.

My mouth had parted open as I looked at what the gates had revealed. Dream then turned around to face what laid beyond the gates. His expression was almost the same as mine.

Everything past the gates was dead. The trees that looked like they were once bright and green, with possible apples or fruit that grey on them, were now dead, shriveled into a bush looking pile of sticks.

There was a palace beyond the trees, it was all broken. It looked like an ancient ruin. It had holes everywhere, pieces of the palace fell off here and there. There were black vines growing onto the palace, probably being the only thing that kept most of the palace standing.