8

Dream had teleported us to a dock. The surrounding was so dark, all I could see was Dream and Lucienne as they were walking in front of me.

I could hear water below us three as we kept walking down the dark dock. They suddenly stopped, making me almost bump into Lucienne as I saw they had stopped.

I looked at where Dream was since he was in front of us. He was standing at the edge of the dock.

"Do you think you're quite ready for this, Your Majesty? It has been some time since you've navigated these waters." Lucienne said as she put both her hands behind her back. I had raised a brow to what Dream was going to do.

"Do you think I've forgotten how?" Dream asked as he still faced the water, not daring to look back at Lucienne or I.

"No, but..." Lucienne said before sighing.

"I cannot ask The Fates for help without giving them something in return. There is nothing left to give from The Dreaming. I have to gather my offerings from the dreams of others." Dream said as he finally looked towards us.

"I understand. It's just that, in you absence, these waters have become darker, treacherous, unsafe." Lucienne said.

Dream looked at her and then looked at me before turning around and walking to the edge of the dock, crouching down and looking into the water below.

"These waters are as much a part of me as I am of them. Gregory's sacrifice will not be in vain." Dream said as he held out his hand, tilting it as sand came out of his sand.

I stepped forward slightly seeing a dark reflection of Dream, it didn't exactly follow all of Dreams movements, making me wonder what exactly was happening.

"How is that possib- wait no, nevermind, we're somewhere, where anything is possible." I said to my self as I continued to watch what Dream and his 'reflection' were going to do.

Dream bent down, pointing a finger out towards the water, his reflection did the same, but its head was tilted down, hiding one half of his face.

Right when Dreams finger had touched the water, a arm came out of the water and grabbed him. Pulling him into the water.

"Dream!" I quickly ran toward the end of the dock. Looking down into the water. I couldn't see anything, it was too dark.

"Don't worry. He will manage." Lucienne said as she walked forward and put a hand on my shoulder.

I stepped back, believing in Dream.

"I hope he's alright down there." I thought to myself as stepped back again to stand next to Lucienne.

Next thing I know, me and Lucienne were teleported to some dark desert looking place. Dream was standing in the middle of it. I saw an egg on the ground a couple feet away from him.

Lucienne walked forward and picked up the egg.

"My Lord, you didn't give it to The Fates." Lucienne said as she looked at him.

"Because it was not meant for them." Dream said as he looked at Lucienne and I.

The egg was no longer in Lucienne's hands when we looked down at them. Dream had teleported it some place else.

"Hm, I think I know who it was meant for." I thought to myself, a small smile formed on my face.

We were then teleported back to the dock. Dream was walking to the edge of the dock.

"May I ask where you're off to, sire?" Lucienne asked as she followed after him. I was walking behind Dream as he walked.

"London." Dream said plainly. My head had perked up when he had said the name of where I had grown up.