20

Jed and I creeped around the living room, looking around, seeing no signs of Uncle Barnaby  and Aunt Clarice.

The place was trashed, chairs were laying in there sides, food was spilled on the floor. Jed helped me over to the back door. I pushed away the curtain that was on the window of the door,  looking outside seeing not just two cars, but three, the third one was a convertible.

"What happened..." I whispered to Jed as we both looked outside.

"You must be Jed, oh and Y/N." A voice said from behind us, scaring us both as we quickly turned around.

It was the beige suited man, Corinthian. He had something behind his back in his hands. I held Jed close to me as the Corinthian started walking towards us.

"Your sister sent me. Your sister Rose." Corinthian said to Jed, I looked down and saw Jed with a smile.

"Jed, you don't know this man..." I whispered to him as he looked up at me.

"But Y/N, he said Rose sent him." He said as he looked at me with a confused face.

"Jed, he's a mu—" I managed to say before Corinthian butted in.

"C'mon Jed, you wanna see your sister don't you? You can bring your friend there." Corinthian said as he pointed at me. I tried to tell Jed what I was about to say to him, only for him to get out of my hold, and turn towards me.

"C'mon Y/N, he surely doesn't seem bad." Jed said as he pulled my hand towards him. I looked at him with a uncertain look, before looking towards Corinthian, only to be surprised that be was now closer to us.

"Here Jed, I'll help her." Corinthian said as he put my arm around his neck, taking me from Jed's hold.

"Be careful." Jed said as he looked at Corinthian, he only nodded before opening the back door.

"Lets go now, we've gotta go somewhere to meet up with your sister." Corinthian said as he looked at Jed. Jed smiled before walking in front of us.

"As for you...I think you should get some rest." Corinthian said as he looked at me, I was about to pull myself away from him, only to stop when I felt something pierce my arm. I looked down and saw a needle was in my arm injecting some type of fluid into me.

I looked back at Corinthian, seeing him smiling, I pulled my arm away from him, only to stumble when he grabbed it again.

"Shh, don't want Jed to hear you now do we." Corinthian said as my eye lids started becoming heavier, my limbs started going limp and numb.

"Y-You...Don't lay a hand on...Jed..." I said before I felt myself pass out.

That was a mistake Corinthian. Whenever I am asleep, I can always enter The Dreaming.
I thought as I found myself at the entrance of Dreams palace.

I hurried into the palace, first making my way to the throne room. I opened the large doors, poking my head out to look around the room, there was nobody in there.

I closed the door and made it to the only place I'd know they'd be at if it wasn't the throne room.

The library.

Picking up my pace, I made my way to the library. As I was a few feet away from the library door, I heard little paws patting against the floor, along with a quiet meow.

I looked behind me and saw Nyx, he was trotting his way towards me.

"I'm sorry Nyx,  but not now. I have urgent news." I said as I placed my hand on the library door. I heard a quiet meow behind me before I had opened the door.