15

I had opened my eyes and was quickly surprised.

Th castle, the trees, the paths- everything was fixed. The dreaming no longer looked like a ruin. I looked up at Dream and saw a small smile on his face.

"Come, we must meet with Lucienne." Dream said as he started walking along a bridge that connected to the entrance of his castle. I had quickly followed after him, only stopping when I had felt something nudge me in my chest.

I looked down and saw that I was still holding the kitten from before, I forgot about them when Dream and I had teleported. It seemed to be waking up, I shushed it before beginning to walk again and follow after Dream.

The kitten started chewing on my finger as I caressed its belly. It wasn't until I had walked into the castle after Dream, did the kitten start playing with my hand. I brought my hand up out of the kittens reach, when I did that, the kitten would bring up its paws at my hand. And when I had placed my hand on the kittens belly, it would use its small paws and grab onto my hand, chewing on my fingers while kicking my palm.

I kept my hand on its belly to keep the kitten occupied, once we had entered the throne room, I stood to the right of Dream, a little behind him, looking around the throne room, I was surprised. My what a glow up it had.There was no linger rubble, pieces of the ceiling, and shards of glass laying on the ground. It was put back together, a dim light shining through the windows.

"I have completed the census you requested, Lord Morpheus." Lucienne had said as she walked up to Dream and I with a book in hand.

"Good. And?" Dream had asked, I could see a smile on his face, and his skin tone had a bit more color instead of just a pale white.

"I have accounted for 11,062 of them." Lucienne said as she opened the book she had in her hands.

"Wow. Someone's been busy." Matthew said as he suddenly just appeared on the ground next to me, I jumped at his sudden appearance.

"Yes. Well... There are a handful of new entities." Lucienne partly said to Matthew before turning towards Dream. Handing the book to him.

"That is to be expected" Dream said as he flipped through the pages in the book.

"But... three of the Major Arcana are gone." Lucienne said.

This had seemed to peak Dream's interest fo rhe had taken his eyes off the book and looked at Lucienne.

"Name them." He said, his voice had a hint of worry in its serious tone.

"The first is Gault. A nightmare, who I might say, I never trusted." Said Lucienne as both her and Dream looked up at one of the three large windows behind the throne as the glass started moving, forming into a human figure, with dark skin. I was surprised at this.

"She is a shape-changer. It is not in her nature to be trustworthy. Who else?" Dream said as he turned back to Lucienne.

"The Corinthian."

This had made a shiver go down my spine, he sounded so familiar. Everyone looked up at another one of the windows behind the throne, the glass had moved into a man in a beige suit, a beige hat, and black sunglasses. Now I remember him. He was the man that visited father after he had summoned Dream.

"I assume as much. Still feeding on the dreamers he was meant to serve." Dream said as he looked at the window.

"Yes." Lucienne agreed.

"The last?" Dream asked.

"The last is Fiddlers Green."

"Fiddlers Green?" Dream asked, Lucienne hummed a yes.