18

'Am I back at the garden? Was that a dream? Speaking of which...where is Dream right now.'

I thought as my eyes were still closed.

'No...This is real. I still have that searing pain in my leg, and my arms were tied to something warm... almost like a pipe...'

Opening my eyes, I saw a wooden staircase in front of me, around me were shelves full of cleaners and canned foods.

I tried moving around to stand up, but was kept from doing so. I looked behind me and saw my wrists were tied to a pipe. I started panicking as I started moving my wrists around, trying to un-tie the knot that kept my wrists bound to the pipe.

I quickly stopped though, once I had seen a figure by me.

"Jed...Jed are you alright?" I said as I got as close as I could to him, as my arms stretched behind me so I could get close to him.

"Jed...please wake up." I said as I started panicking. I stopped panicking once I saw Jed moving.

Jed started yelling aloud as he started waking up from his dream.

"Shh, Jed, quiet down, please" I quietly told him as I stretched my arms out more, grunting as I felt the rope tied around my wrists start to rub together.

I managed to calm him down as he looked up at me, now calming down.

"Shhh, you need to be quiet..." I said quietly to him. I looked down at my leg to see it had been wrapped up, but there was still a large amount of blood coming through the wrappings and staining them.

I was about to tell Jed something, before I was interrupted by footsteps behind the door at the top of the stairs. Jed and I froze as we looked at the door in fear...Was it Barnaby?

The door opened to reveal a pissed Barnaby as he came down the steps, he had a belt tied around his fist.

"Please...I-I'm sorry Uncle Barnaby." Jed had said in a whimpering voice as Barnaby got closer to us.

"Hey! Don't you dare hurt Jed!" I yelled at Barnaby as he was now a foot away from us.

"Shut up! You two keep yelling and I'll bring something worse next time!" Said Barnaby as he swung a fist right into my jaw before doing the same to Jed.

"Jed!" I said as leaned towards Jed who was knocked out from the punch. I leaned forward more, stretching my arms, and feeling the rope rub against my skin.

I was so close to Jed before I felt something hit my stomach, causing my to fall, coughing up a storm as blood came out of my mouth.

'Oh no no no...why is this happening.'

I thought as I looked up at Barnaby. He had his fist raised as he brought it down to my face. Knocking me out almost instantly...

[Lucienne POV]

"Y/N? Are you there?" I yelled our as I walked around the garden. I had checked the castle, I went to go see if she had gone to see Cain and his brother, it was no good.

"Y/N this isn't funny! Please come out." I yelled again, I didn't have a good feeling about this. I rushed to the thrown room to try and catch Lord Morpheus before he took his leave to help Rose Walker.

I was too late, my Lord had just left...How am I supposed to tell him this?

[Y/N POV]

I opened my eyes and found myself standing on the sidewalk of a sunny street. Its confusing...How did I get here? The last thing I remember is...is Barnaby knocking me out...

Is this a dream? Oh, Dream must be able to find me, he can help Rose with Jed! I immediately started looking around, inly to stop with wide eye's on a particular building.

My fathers mansion...I took a step forward towards the mansion, before I heard Jed's familiar voice.

"Y/N! Your here! Oh is that your house? Its pretty big!" Said Jed as he ran towards me. A smile covered my face as I hugged him just as he ran in to me.

"Um, yes, that is my old home." I said as I let go of the hug and looked back at the mansion.

"Would you...Would you like to come in?" I said as I looked down at Jed, seeing him with a beaming smile as he quickly said yes.

I chuckled before holding his hand and walking him inside the mansion. So many memories flooded back into my head as we walked deeper into the halls of the mansion.

All the memories seemed to cease once we had reached my room.

"Who's room is this?" Asked Jed as he let go of my hand and walked into my room.

"Mine, actually." I said as I followed him inside. This seemed to surprise Jed as he quickly turned to me.

"Really- oh wait what, the pipers back?" Jed said as he put a hand up to his ear, talking almost as if somebody was talking to him.

"Don't worry, I can do it, along with the help of my friend!" Jed said as he took his hand away from his ears and looked at me, now I managed to take in his appearance.

He had a yellow and red hero suit on, he was pulling a mask up to his eyes as he walked towards me, grabbing my hand before taking sand out of his pocket and blowing it.

'...wait...sand?' I thought as I looked at the sand that was blown, it was Dream's, how is that possible?

Before I could question Jed about the sand, we had been teleported out of my mansion and in the middle of the sunny street, close to us was a man hole, but it wasn't any ordinary one. There was music coming from it.

As I became more comfortable with my surroundings, I quickly went out of my comfort circle once I felt different clothes on me. I looked down and saw I had a white dress with a black ribbon around my waist. It was pretty.

"Quick Y/N! The piper is on his way!" Jed said. snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at the man hole in front of Jed and I. I was beginning to become confused before quickly stepping back, rats started flooding out of the man hole.

"Ah! Rats!" I quickly yelled as I started stepping away from the rats. Jed did the same before running towards me and grabbing my hand, pulling me with him as we ran down the street.

We stopped at a stop sign as we looked back and saw the rats were faraway enough that it would take a bit for them to be at our feet.

As I let out a breath, I saw Jed was focused on something behind me, making me curious in what that thing was.

As I turned around, my eyes widened, and so did who I was looking at.

Dream, he was here. And Rose was too.

I knew he'd find us.

——————
YEEEEE totally not me binge watching sandman while im doing 'school'
—Yorishita_Author

Bonus:

Wtf— these mens titties are bigger than my future