Author's Note

This story has been modified from its original version. If you are a re-reader, please know that the main storyline hasn't changed; however, there is new content that wasn't included in the prior version.

Disclaimer: This story is entirely a work of fiction. All locations, characters, events, etc., are purely creations of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual persons, places, or events are entirely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains content that could be upsetting to some readers. Reader discretion is advised.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains mature themes and strong/foul language.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story includes descriptive sex scenes between a male and a female.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains descriptive scenes of violence.

◼ ⚠️ Warning: This story contains mentions and/or descriptive scenes of assault, domestic violence, pregnancy/infant loss, murder, death, suicide, kidnapping, and other such topics that could be triggering and/or offensive to some readers. Most chapters containing the potentially offensive content do not have direct warnings. Reader discretion is advised.

Thank you for choosing to read my story! I hope the experience is an enjoyable one for you.

--Stacy