The Previous Day

F   L  A  S  H  B  A  C  K

* The Previous Day*
Fury's POV:

"Avengers, report to the bridge, it's urgent." Ah they're here, that was quicker than I thought. "Avengers we have a level 8 matter here. I have called in the Fantasic Four to help us. We have just received a message from the infamous 'Ghost'. Unfortunately we can't decipher it. Stark, Banner I need you try and decipher it as quickly as you can. Reed Richards will help you as soon as he gets here."

Stark and Banner leave the room and hurry to lab and start to try decipher the message.

Steve's POV:

"Sir, are you sure we don't know what we're up against?" I ask.

"Yes. But there's one thing I do know, we're going to need all the help we can get." He replies and walks out of the room without another word.

"So what do you think we're going to go up against?" Natasha asks.

"I do not know Lady Natasha, however if the all knowing Nicholas Fury does not know, I fear it is worse then we think." Thor replies.

"Well I just hope it's not another replay of aliens and New York." I say.

"Well I saw the footage of New York and it was pretty messy so lets all hope it's not that." A male voice says. I turn around and see a man who shockingly looks alot like me, a bit too much like me for my liking.
"The name's Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch, but you probably already knew that." He says with a smug grin on his face.
"Oh God, not another Tony Stark please." I think to myself. He turns to Natasha,
"Hello there miss sexy redhead with a great body, and you are?" He flirts with a wink.

"Yep, definitely another Tony Stark double the playboy and minus the genuis, because no one is stupid enough to say that to Natasha." I think to myself.

"The pain in your ass if you ever call me that again." She replies.

I chuckle at her witty statement and Johnny turns to me and says "Woah! This dude practically stole my face! I'm obviously hotter though." He starts poking me and then pokes himself, he keeps doing it and its getting irritating. "Will you please stop" I say clearly irritated. He completely ignores my comment. "Stop doing that!" I say raising my voice slightly before swatting his hand away.

"Johnny! That's enough!" A blond haired woman scoldes him.

"Geez, okay, keep your hair on." He says backing away.

"Sorry about him. Hi I'm Susan Storm aka The Invisible Woman, Johnny's OLDER sister." She says, emphasising the older part.

"Steve Rogers. Nice to meet you ma'am." I say.

"Please call me Susan." She says. I nod my head.

"Wait did you say Steve Rogers as in Captain America? I'm a huge fan!" A rock like man says while coming up to me. "Ben Grimm aka The Thing."

"Nice to meet you Ben" I say.

* 1 hour later *

"I've done it! I've deciphered the message!" Shouts an excited Tony as he runs in. "Can his ego really get any bigger?" I mutter under my breath. Followed quickly by Bruce and another man I'm guessing is Reed Richards. They both glare at Tony regarding the statement he just made.
"I mean we deciphered the message." Tony corrects himself whilst motioning at the other 2.

"I'm afraid you're not going to like who it's from." Says Reed.

"Who's it from?" I ask, eager to find out who the 'Ghost' is.

Bruce then says one word I never hoped to hear again....

"HYDRA"

[A/N - so there you go! Chapter 2! What did you think, please let me know!
The next chapter will continue on from this one but it's more about Steve than Skye. I promise chapter 4 will have a lot more Skye in, I just need the build up to it first. :D
Finally, a shout out to agxntsofward and deadmanwalkingx the first people to vote on my story which means a lot so thank you and don't forget to check out agxntsofward's stories, they're really good! :D]

Love,

~Skye