Dinner with the Avengers

Third Person POV:

Skye heads up to the main floor... smiling. Smiling more than ever before. As she enters the main floor her nose is filled with an amazing aroma. Whatever is for dinner smells amazing.

As she entered the main floor all the lights were off. Strange.

"Hello, it's me!" [hehe see what I did there?]

"SURPRISE!!!" All the lights turn, the room full of banners and streamers saying welcome home.

She's engulfed in a massive group hug as she thanks everyone. Seconds later the voice of Tony is heard,

"Let's get this party started!"

The party kicks off and Skye mostly goes round greeting S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and making small talk. She was having fun and enjoying herself until one extremely drunk idiot decided to come over to her.

"Hey there pretty flower! Are you a Harry Potter fan? Cuz I wanna Slytherin."

Unfortunately for this guy Tony and Steve were near by, with Tony about to go protective big brother mode. They're about to approach the man when they stop, listening to what Skye has to say in return.

"I'm afraid not but I can show you the griffin-door. So off you go plod along now." She says as she shooes him away with her hand.

*clap clap clap* "that was amazing how you delt with that guy". Steve says.

"Thank you." She replies whilst taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Well it's obvious your my sister. That sassiness reminds me of an amazing guy who just happens to have built these awesome suits... ring any bells?"

"Oh I'm afraid not. Sorry. When you find that guy let me know." She says, rolling her eyes as he walks towards the now-leaving guests.

"Well I guess it's just you and me then." Steve says.

"Yeah it is..." she looks towards where the others are sat and sees a pool table. "... do you know how to play pool?

---------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. I kinda took a break from writing for a while.

But I'm back!!! So there will be updates on both my stories however that doesn't mean they'll be updated in routine. I'll try update whenever I get the chance.

~ S x