A New Beginning

*I have decided (finally) that this is who Skylar is portrayed as.*

Tony's POV:

"Bloody hell Steven. I've teleported my stuff to my apartment before. But you my friend are waaay heavier then you look" she says as they basically ninja poof into the room. I snicker as Steve's cheeks turn pink. "Where's my room, I mean floor"

"86. Under mine and above Steve's."

"Cool. I'm going to use the lift."

"The what?"

"I mean elevator. In Britain they call it the lift. You know, because it lifts you up and down." She says whilst motioning her hands up and down.

"Okayyy... well I'll show you to your floor." I say as I take one if her bags.

"Bye guys! I'll see you in a bit"

"See you later!" Everyone choruses.

*In the lift/elevator*

"So since when did you start calling him 'Steven'?" I say whilst wiggling my eyebrows. She turns to me, eyes wide before saying,

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Oh you know what I'm talking about!" I look at her knowingly. 'Bloody hell Steven!'". I mimic.

"Firstly, if what you're saying is what I think you're saying. Shut up. Secondly I don't sound anything like that." We step out of the elevator and she drops everything.

Skye's POV:

Seriously? He thinks I have a crush on Steve Rogers because I call him Steven? Pffft whatever. We step out of the elevator and I cannot believe my eyes! "This room/kitchen is bigger than my whole apartment!"

"Only the best for my sister." I sigh before saying.

"Look Tony, I know you mean well but I'm not really your sister I am I? I mean, I wasn't born, I was made. There's a difference." I look away not wanting to see the hurt on his face. I know it's harsh but it's the truth.
He turns my face so that I'm looking at him.

"Hey, I don't care about any of that. You are my sister no matter what. You're family." I drop my bag and hug him really tight.

"Thank you Tony." I whisper, tears falling drowning my cheeks. For the first time in two weeks, they're tears of joy.

"Skye... can't... breathe..." Tony rasps. I let go of him and we both laugh... once he got his breath back.

"Dinner is at 8 so if you unpack your stuff, everyone will meet you on the main floor. Floor 90."

"Cool. I guess I'll see you then." As he leaves he heads back towards the elevator I head towards my room.

Wow. It's huge with a king size bed and en suite. Perks on having billionaire brother. Well technically that means I'm a billionaire too. Awesome! Well I better get unpacking then.