Powers

Steve's POV:

I watched in awe as she manipulated the elements. Earth, Air, Water/Ice and Fire. She was amazing and so powerful. I just wish she'd stop pushing us away.

As she finished demonstrating her powers Fury says,"Is that all Miss Angelov?".

"No actually". She replies with a smirk on her face.

"What?! How can there be more?" Bruce exclaims.

She turns around facing the door. She stares at the lock for a few seconds and all of a sudden it swings open with out her touching it. She looks at me and she says "impressive huh?" without even moving her lips, it was as if she read my mind. As she starts to walk towards the open door she dissappears and reappears sat on one of the tables next to Fury.
"The Four T's" she says making us jump. She hops down and continues to explain, "Telekinesis" she says while looking at the open door, "Telepathy" she says while looking at me, "Teleportation and well, I don't know how to use Time yet".
Everyone stares at her in shock, how can one person have so much power?

"Care to tell us how you got these powers?" Fury inquires.

"I was born with The Four T's" she states.

"And the elements?" Thor asks intrigued.

"That is a long story, maybe another time" She replies.

"I can assure you, we have plenty of time." Fury counters.

[A/N - hope you enjoyed it!]