An Unexpected Vistor

Once the other guests had left, everyone is lounging round the table, chatting and having fun. Tony, Rhody, Maria, Clint, Nat, Bruce. Steve and Skye were playing pool next to them. Maria is the first to speak,

"So Skye, tell us a bit more about yourself" she suggests. Skye props herself up, leaning on the cue ever so slightly and looks as though she's a great idea before she says,

"How about we play a game?"

"Sure. I love games!" Clint shouts.

"Okay these are the rules. I ask one of you a question. Then one of you can ask me a question. We take turns."

"Deal!" They all shout.

The first question is aimed at Clint. "What happened in Budapest?" She asks, whilst smirking.

Clint sits there mouth open as does Nat.

"Careful you might catch flies" Tony, says laughing his ass off. Nat glares at him before saying,

"How do you even know about Budapest? And no I'm not going to tell you and neither is Clint."

"I didn't think you'd tell me. And anyway it's easy... I was there."

Now everyone is sat there mouth open. "Now now guys. Careful you might catch flies" she says mimicking Tony.

"I didn't know you were there. Actually I don't recall seeing you either". Clint pipes in.

"Ah you see. There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" The rest of the team chant.

"Woah settle down children!" They quieten, hoping to find out what happened in Budapest. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

"Whaaat?! Why?!"

"Because it's not my secret to tell." She says whilst tapping her nose.

"Hm... my turn!" Tony shouts. He then smirks evily before saying, "which one of the guys here would you date?"

"I don't know. Why don't you try and guess?" She smirks back.

"So you do like someone! Go on! Tell us!"

"Umm..." she looks around the room and realises that the only person missing is Thor. "...okay, Thor." She says not blinking once or blushing the slightest.

"Oooh" everyone coos. Whilst Steve looks down at the floor... jealous.

"Hmm okay". Tony says, not believing a word she said. How could he? She didn't even blush a little. To him she must have been lying or else she would have blushed, like she did with Steve. Steve! That's it! He thought. She must like capsicle! His train of thought is interrupted by the ding of the elevator.

To the team this was suspicious and strange. This was a private party with the exceptions of Rhodey, Maria and Pepper, so why hadn't JARVIS alerted anyone?

As the elevator doors opened Maria clicked of the saftey on her gun and the rest of the team looked ready to fight if need be.

Seconds later the booming voice of Thor is heard. The team physically relax.

"Hello dearest friends, I have returned! And I bring with me a surprise."

"Oh really? What could that possibly be?" Tony scoffs and a figure steps out from behind Thor. Everyone freezes, gobsmacked.

Loki?

Clint is the first to react, "what the hell is he doing here?!"

"Our father is allowing him residence on earth for good behaviour on Asgard."

"Really?" Nat looks at him sceptically.

"Well not really, its actually his punishment but I only said that so I don't hurt his feelings, he's still my brother." He whispers.

Then its Loki's turn to speak, "You mean your father and I'm not your brother. Secondly I can hear you, you dumb oaf. I'm stood right next to you."

Skye storms up to him before saying, "how dare you?! Don't speak to my friend like that and he is your brother whether you like it or not!" She turns back towards the pool table, takes a few steps before stopping. She smirks before turning back around. Walking towards Loki and stands in front of him as he says.

"It seems I have met most of you once before so I know most of you but... I don't seem to recall meeting you. I am Loki of Asgard/Joutenhiem and I am burdened with--"

He gets cut short with a slap to the face. "That was for New York." She slaps him again on the other side "That one, was for the team." And she walks away, back towards the pool table.

Loki composes himself before saying "A new addition to your team? I like her."

"Okay let's show you to your room shall we." Tony says quickly after everyone had finished nearly peeing their pants over Loki getting slapped.

Twice.