Mission Briefing

"Miss Stark, Director Fury would like to see you at the base at 8am".

"Arrgh! Jarvis! Don't wake me up like that again! And it's Skye remember."

"My apologies Skye but Director Fury insists that it's urgent."

Fury?! I scramble out of bed and get into my new shield uniform. It's like Natasha and Marias. I tie my hair up into a ponytail but plait the front.

On the way I see Clint in the garage. "Hey, you going to see Fury?"

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'.

"Hop in, I'll give you a ride."

"Thank you so much!"

In the car we make small talk here and there, but honesty I'm nearly falling asleep. Suddenly something that Clint says catches my attention and I'm wide awake. "Once you're done at shield with the mission briefing, they'll give you your own black SUV."

"Really? That is so cool!"

He's about to say something but we arrive at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ and I thank him for the lift and speed out of the car.

I head up towards Fury's office courtesy of the elevator showing me the way. I had no idea where to go.

I knock on the door and Fury calls me in.

"Hello Skye. I'd like to discuss what happened on your mission."

"Like a mission report?"

"Yes. But you need to tell me everything from the beginning."

"Okay."

I start to tell him about how after we got off the quin jet we crept towards the loclation and when we infiltrated it, it was like a maze with that strange logo on nearly every wall but when we got to the main room.....

~~Meanwhile at the tower~~

All the rest of the Avengers were sat on the main floor couches and stools eating breakfast.

"So Steve, since when did Skye start calling you Steven?" Tony teases him.

"I don't know what you mean. I know she called me that but that was one time." The others give him a skeptical look.

"Oh really?" Nat teases and his face flushes red. Before he can reply Skye walks and walks past them all without a glance or a hello. She looked like she had heard something terrible or seen a ghost. Everyone exchanges confused glances at each other.

What could have possibly happened at Skylar's mission briefing?
------------------------------------------------

Just a short filler chapter x

~S