Testing

Steve's POV:

Skylar had ran out, probably due to our nosiness. I can't believe when Romanoff had tried to interrogate her and had failed. That's a first. I decided to go and look for her and tell her about the tests that she has to under go before she can live at Stark Tower. I felt horrible for what they did to her. It was just downright mean.

I wandered around hellicarier for at least an hour and I was starting to worry. I had checked everywhere, her room, outside, all the offices and even the kitchen! I couldn't find her any where.

I was searching the detention level when I heard a faint sobbing. I followed where it was coming from. I got to where it was but I couldn't see anybody. "Skylar? Is that you?" I asked. Immediately the sobbing stopped and a figure came out from the shadows. But I could just about make out there was someone there. "Fury says you have do some tests before you can join us"
She stepped out and she had a look on her face. Not the trusting one she gave me in the hospital wing, or the one she gave Natasha. But one of pure hatred and disgust. "Yeah, well what if I've changed my mind? What if I don't want to join The Avengers?" She says coldly.

"I guess that's up to you, you may not want to join The Avengers but if you're still going to join S.H.I.E.L.D. you have to take the tests anyway" I say flatly. With that she follows me to the testing room.

Skye's POV:

I follow Steve to the testing room. We walk in silence. I feel horrible for speaking so harsh with him. He's done nothing but be good to me. I'm about to apologise to him when we meet Fury at the test room. Before I go in I see the rest of The Avengers have come to watch me. Yay! Great that's just NOT what I need right now -_- .

Tony's POV:

We watch her go into the testing room, "I wonder what her powers are" I accidentally say out loud, oops.

"Now Miss Angelov, this test will show us whether you can control your powers. Is there anything specific you need?" Fury asks.

"Yeah actually, I'll need some Earth/rock and a plant". She replies and then all of a sudden 2 things dropped from the testing room ceiling, the rock and the plant.

"Why would she ask for those things" Clint asked. Then I decided to break the silence,

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and find out".

[A/N - These next few chapters are going to be quite short as I have exams next week. After that they'll be longer ^_^]