Accepting the truth

Third Person POV:

The Avengers enter the elevator of Stark Tower in hope of apologising to Skye. Plus wanting to know who the fiery haired woman is. As they enter the party floor they see the two women sat at the bar with their backs towards them talking.

"Thank you. For coming with me Alisa". Skye says to the firey haired woman.

"Hey, it's no problem, it's what friends are for. And why did you choose the party floor?"

"Well I kinda guessed that there would be places to sit and if I tried the main floor Tonys AI wouldn't have let me in."

"Ahh yes. Good point, so what's bothering you?"

"Well first I got shot for I guy I didn't know, nearly fell off the side of a hellicarrier, got asked to join the Avengers which I did. Ended up showing them my powers telling them part of my past and did a test which revealed my fears. Nearly kissed a super soldier. Went on a first mission with that super soldier which turned out to be a trap. Saw James for the first time in seven years right before I fell unconscious in a burning building. Found out that the accident that Howard and Maria Stark died in was conducted by HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D.s number one enemy which I know nothing about. Turns out that they may have taken samples of DNA from them in order to create a human being with high intellectual abilities, aka me. Which technically makes me Tony Starks sister."

Everyone looks at Steve quizzically as his cheeks turn pink.

"Wow. And a thought my week had been crappy.... wait what?! You nearly kissed a super soldier?!."

She nodds in affirmation blushing ever so slightly.

"Bloody hell Skye! You nearly kissed Steve Rogers!... oh my gosh, you really like him don't you?"

"What? You don't know, I mean come on do you really think so?"

"Well yeah, I mean come on! You blushed when I mentioned it! You've never blushed because if a guy. Not even because of Harry."

One thought raced through all of the Avengers minds at that moment. Who's Harry?

"Aren't you happy?" Alisa questions.

"About what?"

"Well the people you thought were your 'parents' aren't actually and you have a brother."

"Yeah I guess, I mean I'm not sure if he even wants to be my brother. I kinda teleported out without saying anything."

"You did what?! You need to sort this out with them. ALL of them" Skye fully knowing what she meant by ALL.

"Okay. I will and I really do want to. Thanks Alisa " she sighs.

"I hope you do. I've got to go to work now so I'll speak to you soon, yeah?" She gets up giving her a hug.

"See you soon"

Alisa heads towards the elevator but stops and turns around before saying "And Skye, don't be so hard on yourself"

She smiles as she watches her closest friend dissapear behind the elevator doors.

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry the update took so long. It's just with school and everything it's harder to keep up with this so my updates will take longer, but hopefully they'll be worth it. :)

I'd also like to thank Gem7654 and Starry_nights64 for the new character as it is a combination of both of the suggested characters because I just couldn't choose between the two! If you've not read their stories then.... you should. They're really good.

Don't forget to comment/vote! Thanks :)

~Skye ♥