One

"Zeke fucking Jaeger?" You demanded.

You sat with Pieck on her bed, your arm wrapped tightly around her in an attempt to make her feel secure. You weren't sure anything you did would make her feel less shaken up, but damn it all if you didn't try. Your head was reeling with the information, rage clouded your sight and you struggled to retain your composure for her sake.

Pieck was finishing up her third year at Marley University, while you were finishing your second year. You weren't much more than a year younger than Pieck, but you had been rooming together since last year and became as close as sisters.

Pieck was often the only one you could turn to with your problems. Your parents hardly cared about anything regarding you as long as you didn't cause issues for them.

"I j-just can't believe h-he would do that to me," she sobbed, "I know he w-was mad at me, but I never thought-"

"No," you interrupted through clenched teeth, "He had no right to post them."

Zeke and Pieck had a fling over the summer, but they were both toxic individuals so it wasn't a relationship bound to last.

Pieck decided she wanted to part ways at the end of summer to focus on her senior year and line up career opportunities. For whatever reason, Zeke didn't want to let her go regardless of how toxic they were.

He was known for being a conniving control freak, but nobody expected him to leak someone's nudes onto social media. He didn't want anyone else to have her if she wouldn't be with him.

"I swear I'll knock his ass out the next time I see him if it's the last fucking thing I do." You told
her earnestly.

"Y/N," Pieck said weakly, "I appreciate it, I even admire you for it, but there's n-nothing that can be done now."

"I'll figure something out." You said through clenched teeth.

Right then, you vowed to yourself that you would spend the entire year making life miserable for Zeke Jaeger.

***

{Three weeks later}

The buzzing of your alarm pulsed through the room in a shockwave, jolting you out of deep sleep.

You groaned and shot your hand out from under your blankets to turn it off. As you rolled out of bed, you remembered the vow you made to Pieck and perked up. This was the year that Zeke Jaeger would finally be humbled. You felt alive at the thought of using this new year as your stage to completely destroy him.

You hugged yourself and stood for a moment before starting your routine. The sun was starting to poke it's little rays through your window, and you admired the colors that splashed around the room.

After putting on your favorite outfit and doing your hair and makeup the way you liked best, you picked up your school bag and stepped out the door to begin your walk.

Your apartment was across the street from the main campus, so you didn't feel it was necessary to drive. You enjoyed the brisk mornings and the chance to get some exercise at the start of the day.

In ten short minutes, you arrived at the door of your first class. You were thankful your academic advisor scheduled third-year English to start off, with Professor Erwin no less. Pieck told you he was really laid back when you compared schedules the week before.

You stepped into class and noticed you were one of the last ones to arrive. You chose a seat towards the back next to a boy with blonde hair and startling blue eyes.