Nine

You took the bottle of wine off the counter while Armin grabbed his keys and you followed him out the door. "So where are we going?" He asked as he locked the front door.

"It's hard to explain, I'll tell you which turns to take." You replied.

He nodded and unlocked his car as he walked down the steps. Sliding in, you admired the car again. It was clean and smelled amazing as usual. Armin's phone connected to the sound system and breezy RnB filtered through the speakers.

You watched him as he reversed the car out of its spot. His left foot pressed into the clutch and his hand wrapped around the shifter gracefully. You stopped breathing entirely for a moment, completely entranced.

Suddenly, his hand left the shifter and waved to get your attention.

"Y/N, left or right?" He chuckled.

"Um, left. Sorry." You huffed in embarrassment. You could feel your face growing hot so you looked out the window to try hiding it.

The rest of the ride was quiet, with the exception for occasional directions. After twenty five minutes of driving you told Armin to pull over onto a small dirt patch off the side of the road.

"Right here?" He questioned.

"Yeah, it's where you have to park for the trail." You giggled as you unbuckled your seatbelt and grabbed the wine.

You led him towards the edge of the trees surrounding the road and started the short hike up. A couple minutes later you came onto a clearing that overlooked all of Marley.

"It's even better at night, but I still like it during the day." You said as you approached the edge. Armin didn't respond so you turned to see if he had heard you.

He was standing behind you, seemingly frozen to the spot. His lips were parted slightly and his eyes were wide. A couple seconds later he focused his gaze on you.

"This is... I've never.." he stammered. "Wow."

"I wish I could see it for the first time again." You giggled softly.

He shook his head and came to stand next to you. You took a swig of the wine and handed him the bottle.

As he unscrewed the lid he said, "I forget how big Paradis is sometimes."

"Mhm." You hummed.

As he handed you back the wine, your hands brushed. Your breath hitched in your chest and adrenaline coursed through you. He looked down at you with a fervent expression.

There was a hunger in his eyes that made heat spread between your thighs. Your eyes dropped to his plush lips and you couldn't help but fidget and shift your weight from the pressure welling up inside your abdomen.

He hasn't done anything but look at me and I'm this down bad? You thought.

Armin's lips curled up then, and setting the wine down,  he stepped even closer to you. He took your chin in his hand and brushed your lips with his thumb.

"So pretty." He whispered.

With his hand on your waist, he pulled you close to him and hovered his face above yours. His breath was sweet and it tickled your neck in a way that drove you even wilder.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a low tone.

You stood on the tips of your toes and kissed him in response. He moved his hand from your chin to the back of your head and grabbed a handful of your hair. Your lips meshed together in a perfect rhythm. He kissed you back fiercely, but gently.

Suddenly, you felt tears wet your eyes. They weren't sad tears. You felt frustrated by how much you wanted him, how much you wanted to be touched.

And touch you he did. His hands made their way up your shirt as he explored your bare back and  over your bra. As his lips tickled across your neck, you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket. Armin took it out and looked at the screen.

"It's Pieck." He said gently. You sighed and took the phone, not happy to be cockblocked by her.

"Hello?" You answered.

"Y/N, I know you're mad- I know you're m-mad at me but," Pieck sobbed on the other end, "I really need you to come help."

"Why? What's going on? Are you okay?" You asked frantically.

"Porco started a f-fight with Zeke and- and Porco really hurt him. Now everything here is f-fucking crazy."She bawled.

"I'll be there soon." You assured her. She may have pissed you off but Pieck was still as much of a sister to you as anyone could be in the world. You'd address everything after she was taken care of. With that, you hung up. Armin placed his hand on the small of your back and murmured, "Let's get you home."

"I just don't know what she expects me to do." You thought aloud.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Pieck said that Porco really hurt Zeke at the apartment."

"Well then we better get there quick." He said.