Ten

The energy in the car on the way to your apartment was tense. You nervously twitched your fingers over the fabric of your pants in anticipation of the drama you were about to walk into. Armin was also on edge, as he was well acquainted with Zeke's shenanigans after so many years of friendship with Eren.

Regardless of the adrenaline coursing through your veins, the feeling of Armin's hands still lingered on your skin - the taste of his lips were still as intoxicating as if they never left. The desire in his pretty eyes echoed through your mind like a tornado, replacing every other thought with a mirage of refracting blues and grays.

"Y/N?" Armin asked, interrupting your reminiscing of the moments beforehand. "I think, and I know you guys have a weird thing going on but... I think we should call Eren to help too."

You swallowed a few times in an attempt to clear the lump that had formed in your throat. Armin wasn't wrong, but you were hesitant to agree. It wasn't exactly logical... but you didn't want to end up causing more drama when you were supposed to be dissipating it.

"Sure," you croaked. "Better he deals with Zeke than anyone."

Armin reached for his phone and put it up to his ear. Eren picked up after a few rings and you sat quietly while Armin gave his best friend the rundown of the situation. Eren must have agreed to come because Armin gave you his phone once he hung up to text Eren your address.

"He should be pulling up right about the same time as us." Armin assured you quietly.

You nodded as you handed back the phone. You had gotten fairly used to Pieck's drama a long time ago, you even liked the excitement to an extent, but suddenly it felt like your heart would escape from your chest.

This is so fucking intense and we aren't even there yet, you stressed inwardly.

Armin, observant as ever, reached over and placed his hand softly over both of yours. The action startled you at first, but as he rubbed his thumb over your tightly clenched hands, it became comforting.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/N," He reassured, "I'm sure it's not as serious as Pieck made it seem." You hoped he was right for the rest of the ride there.

He wasn't.

When you had gotten there, you didn't see Eren's car in any of the spots. Not wanting to wait, you and Armin decided to go inside anyway and see what you could do in the meantime.

Before you even opened the door, you could hear yelling. With a sigh, you stepped inside. There were roughly fifteen people crowded in the hallway in front of the bathroom. As you moved closer to the commotion, you noticed they were actually surrounding Porco, who was pounding on the door.

You noticed a girl on the outside of the group that Pieck hung out with sometimes and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She spun on her heels and stared at you for a few seconds before realizing who you were. You grabbed her by the arm and tugged her to the kitchen, not caring about her resistance.

"What the fuck is going on?" You interrogated.

"What the fuck!" She cried while rubbing her arm.

"Answer my question."

"Look, I'm not sure how it started, but Porco went insane! We're having a good time one minute and then he started beating the shit of Zeke the next." She whined.

Realizing you wouldn't get a clear explanation, you walked back to the hallway towards the crowd. The smell of sweaty bodies and pit odor added onto your pissy mood, so you started shoving people out of your way forcefully. Everyone started to quiet down after getting pushed around, which only left Porco to shut up.