Three <Eren's POV>

Eren watched you leave the room with a dazed expression after you had your fill with his older brother.

Why does she look so out of it after doing all this!? He thought. She was just so fucking confident.

Enraged, he shook off Porco. Eren spun on his heels and punched him in the jaw. Hard.

Porco flew back, landing on an unsuspecting bystander and they fell to the floor like bowling pins. To add to the disrespect, Eren turned his back to Porco and he strode towards his brother. His confidence was unspoken. He was sure Porco either wouldn't try to fight back or he wasn't scared if he did.

Armin handed Eren his jacket and he handed it to Zeke. Zeke simply held the jacket to his bare groin and muttered, "Let's go home."

With that, both the brothers walked out in shame as the crowd snickered and sneered at them.

Eren opened the back door of his black M5 and handed Zeke his gym bag that contained a spare set of clothes. He didn't want to watch so he sat down in the drivers seat and slammed his door shut.

The drive to their apartment was a silent one. Eren simply couldn't believe that Zeke would show up to the party or that you would strip him naked and give him a taste of his own medicine because of it. He couldn't choose who to be mad at more.

Eren parked his car in the spot in front of their apartment and got out without a word. The lingering muggy air of August clung to his skin, irritating him even more.

The brothers shared a nice apartment on the outskirts of the college town. It wasn't a super expensive one, but it was nicer than the majority of the apartments around Marley University.

Once they had entered, Eren made a beeline to his bedroom door.

"Eren, wait," Zeke called to him.

"I'm not fucking talking to you. Leave me the fuck alone." Eren spat without turning around. Before he could reach his door, Zeke grabbed his shoulder.

Eren spun around and slapped his brother across the face.

"And do not fucking touch me." His words burned like venom in his mouth and his face was twisted in anger.

Eren never approved of his brothers obsessive personality or what he did to Pieck. It wasn't necessarily a surprise when he found out it was his brother who had leaked Pieck's nude pictures online, but it still made him sick.

"Please, Eren. I'm sorry. I know I never should have-"

"Then why did you!?" Eren yelled.

Zeke scratched his head for a moment and shrugged. "I couldn't not see her. I knew she would be there." He said.

Eren's head spun and he dug his nails into his palm to keep himself from beating his brother silly.

"You knew the consequences of showing up and you decided to ruin the party because... you had to see her?"

Zeke winced and said nothing in response.

Eren, deciding he had nothing productive to respond with, turned and slammed the door in his brothers face. The door didn't have a lock, but Zeke knew Eren would beat the shit out of him if he dared to open it.

With a sigh, he slumped over onto his bed and pulled out his phone. He could feel it buzzing in his pocket for a while now and when he looked at it, there were hundreds of messages. Someone had taken a recording of your performance and it was circulating like wildfire on a few platforms in less than an hour since it happened.