15// SPEEDING BULLET (pt.1)

CHAPTER FIFTEEN; SPEEDING BULLET (PT

CHAPTER FIFTEEN; SPEEDING BULLET (PT. 1)

"What does this make us?" Jaelyn questioned once she'd pulled away from the kiss her and Scott had just shared.

They sat on his bed, starring into one another's eyes as the light of the full moon streamed in from the window.

Scott shook his head answering timidly, "I don't know. But I do know that we cant be together until the alpha is gone, not yet." Jaelyn nodded knowing that this realization was soon to come. The alpha was their biggest problem, the animal that had turned Scott against the person he cared about the most. And as long as Jaelyn was Scott girlfriend, she'd always be a target, weather she wanted to accept it or not.

"So where does that leave us?" Jaelyn questioned. "I can't just leave this alone Scott, I can't leave you alone. This is as much my world now as it is yours, and I won't give up." Jaelyn laughed at how desperate she must have sounded. Though it turned out as more of a cry and tears began to pool in her eyes. She didn't want Scott to think she was weak, and the crying didn't help that.

"Hey hey," Scott said pulling Jaelyn closer to him, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Don't cry, you hate crying." Jaelyn chuckled at how true that was, yet she'd shed more tears in the last couple of days, thanks to both Allison and Scott, then she'd ever in her life.

"So we'll be friends then?" Jaelyn asked. Scott shrugged pushing a strand of hair from Jaelyn's face. Both of them could still feel the love there, how much they wanted to reach out and kiss one another, run their hands through each others hair and make out until they couldn't breath.

"I don't want to be your friend, I like you too much to be your friend."

"What then?" Jaelyn rolled her wet eyes at Scott, his face cocky as he leaned forward, resting their foreheads together.

"We can be like those people in the movies, pretend to be friends though we both like each other and are completely oblivious to the fact that we are going to end up together."

"I guess that sounds ok." Jaelyn said, as Scott intertwined their fingers.

"And maybe those people kiss a little," Scott suggested, a innocent smile drawn on his face.

"Hm, and maybe they don't."

"Oh that's no fun." Jaelyn wrapped her arms around Scott shoulders, placing a kiss on his cheek before looking deep into his brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I should have told you I knew what you were. Maybe then this wouldn't be happening-" Jaelyn tried but Scott interrupted her,

"Jaelyn I was the idiot, to make you ever feel that way. I was the idiot for kissing Allison, even if it was the full moon. You didn't deserve that, you don't deserve any of this." Jaelyn ran her fingers through his brown locks, shaking her head.