EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

It was hard to believe it had only been two short weeks sense Jaelyn Whittemore had been bitten by the now deceased alpha werewolf known as Peter Hale.

Derek Hale, Peter's nephew, was now the alpha and neither Scott, Jaelyn, nor Stiles had heard from the man sense the night he killed his uncle. Though Jaelyn preferred it this way, no news could be better than bad news.

The hunters had also managed to remain quite since the death of one of their own, Kate Argent, who had turned out to be a mass murderer and all around horrible bitch. Jaelyn and Scott still assumed it was only a matter of time before they started up again, hopefully leaving Scott out of it.

Then there was Lydia. After her unfortunate run in with the alpha it didn't seem like she'd had any effects from the bite except for an intense hospital stay.

Not only did she not become a werewolf but she didn't become anything at all. Although there was still time for Lydia to take on supernatural traits other than that of a werewolf, just like Jaelyn had.

Finally that left Jaelyn and Scott, who looked to be more in love than ever, or at least that's what Scott thought.

Truthfully Jaelyn had been lying to Scott about the effects the bite had on her ever sense she found out she wasn't going to become a werewolf. Jaelyn had told Scott that the bite must've not worked on her, that Peter hadn't done it right or that because her arm had already been damaged that it didn't take.

This certainly wasn't true, and it had only taken Jaelyn a couple of days to figure out what she really was, what had happened to her after the bite, and it was much worse than she could have ever imagined.

It was nearly dawn now in Beacon Hills, and Scott and Jaelyn were sitting on her roof, staring up and the disappearing full moon. The cool breeze traveled through the girl's golden locks and goosebumps formed on her ivory skin. Now that Scott had Jaelyn, he could more easily control the effects of the full moon when they occurred. Thinking about her brought Scott back to reality.

Scott and Jaelyn has been together all night, laughing, touching, kissing, she was his anchor now.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Scott asked Jaelyn, for what seemed like the hundredth time that night.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's only for two days Scott, and my grandma really wants to see me," Jaelyn said. She was sitting in between Scott's legs, her back resting on his chest. They were talking about Jaelyn leaving for her grandmothers house in Sacramento where she would be spending the weekend, or at least that was the lie Jaelyn had come up with instead of telling Scott where she was really going.