Movies

Bestfriends to lovers au

Y/ns pov

I was resting my head on my beds headrest staring at the ceiling. Lately my life has been going down hill, everything has just been going super wrong. My parents fighting everyday, being bullied in school, and grades getting worse.

The only person who has been there for me is my bestfriend. Choi Beomgyu. To be honest I kind of developed feelings for him which I know is totally wrong, but I mean who wouldn't fall in love with Choi Beomgyu.

The problem when having a crush you never know how they feel towards you and that makes life 10x harder.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing. I sighed as I picked it up. I looked at the caller's ID and smiled 'Gyu🐻🦋💕' I immediately accepted it

"Yo where are you?" Beomgyu said from the other line, "Umm, at my house? Why?" I said confused by the sudden, "You've got to be kidding me" He said sighing, "Huh?" I said with genuine confusion, "We are going to the movies today dumbass" He said. Realisation hit. Me and Beomgyu were planning on going to the movies today, but I completely forgot. "Shit, I'm sorry I forgot, I'll get ready now" I said already walking to my closet, "Okay, well hurry up because I've been waiting out here for half an hour" He said annoyed, "Okay Okay jeez" I said as I hung up.

Beomgyus pov

I smiled as I closed the call 'If you just knew how much I love you' I mumbled as I waited for her to get ready.

End of Beomgyus pov

Y/ns pov

I wore a simple but cute outfit. I wore a simple white crop top with a light pink jacket on top of it, with that I wore baggy jeans with some silver hoops.

I picked up my white shoes and went down stairs. Right when I reached the second to last step I heard my dad shouting at my Mom harshly. I decided to ignore them and go to the door. "I'm going out with Beomgyu" I said to them knowing they won't hear but I said it anyways. I wore my shoes and went out.

I saw Beomgyu standing beside one of the trees infront of our house. "BO!" I yelled startling him, "Holy fu- What's wrong with you?!" He said holding his chest dramatically, "Dramatic ass" I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "You look good" Beomgyu said pointing at my outfit, "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I said blushing slightly, "Shall we get going?" He asked gesturing us to start walking, "Sure, let's go" I said as I started walking with him.

The walk was quiet, but not awkwardly quiet, it was actully quite comfortable. "Hey, how are you doing?" Beomgyu asked breaking the silence, "Umm, could be better" I said smiling sadly, "Is it them again?" He asked, "Yeah, I just don't know why they have to fight like they were fine before I don't know what happened to make them always like that" I said tearing up a bit remembering the good times with my parents. Beomgyu noticed and brang me in his embrace, "Hey, it's okay, you have me don't worry" He said hugging you tightly. I smiled in his embrace and hugged him tighter.

When we both pulled out of the hug we started walking again, but this time Beomgyu held me close to him, having his arm around my shoulder I blushed a little but didn't wanna show it.

Sooner or later we both arrived at the movies and began handing our tickets to the guy (I don't know what's his name). We went to our seats waiting for the movie to start, "Hey, I'll go get popcorn, you want some?" Beomgyu whispered to me, "Yeah, I want cheese popcorn" (I don't know about you but I LOVE cheese popcorn) I said whispering back. He nodded as he went to get some popcorn.

Soon Beomgyu came back with two popcorn thingy mijngy 🍿 (the red thing) He gave me the cheese one and sat beside me again, "What flavor did you get?" I asked curious, "Salt" He replied, "So basic" I said as I ate my popcorn. He chuckled as we waited for the movie to start. The movie finally started.

The movie we were watching was a rom-com. The movie was talking about two bestriends who were in love with eachother but didn't wanna ruin the friendship. Tbh I feel like this movie is describing my life. Towards the end of the of the movie, the two bestfriend kiss, I felt Beomgyu looking at me for a second but decided to ignore it.

The movie finally ended and we walked out of the cinema without talking to one another.

Beomgyus pov

I wanted to take this chance to tell Y/n how much I love her and appreciate her, even if it ruins the friendship it's still worth a try. "Hey, wanna walk around the park for a little?" I suggested, "Sure, I don't wanna go back home anyways" She said with a small smile. I interlocked hands with her and started walking to the park.

End of pov

Y/ns pov

Beomgyu interlocked hands with while walking to the park. Me and Beomgyu usually like holding hands like in a friendly way, but this one was somewhat different, I tried guessing what it was but couldn't so I decided to ignore it.

Later me and Beomgyu arrived at the park, he pulled me to a near bench and sat me down, "I need to talk to you about something" He said staring deeply in my eye, "Umm, okay?" I said with pure confusion, "So there is this girl I like and I don't know if she likes me back" That simple sentence shattered my heart in pieces, "W-What's her name?" I stuttered a little, "That doesn't matter, but do you know how I could tell if she likes me back" He said with a small smile forming on his face, "Umm, I-I don't really know" I said looking down not wanting to face him, "Well, will it be okay to kiss her on a first date?" He said, "Yeah- why are you asking me this?" I said looking back at his eye. Instead of answering he pulled to him by my waist and kissed me lightly. My eyes widened I didn't know what to do, as redness started rising to my cheeks he pulled away and stared at me again, "It's you Y/n you're the one I love, I've loved you for a long time now but didn't know how to tell you. I was afraid of ruining our friends" He said looking down at the floor, "I actully like you too" I mumbled.

End of pov

Beomgyus pov

"I actully like you too" I rose my head back up and looked at her with a shocked expression, "D-Do you actully?" I asked unsure of what I heard, "Yeah" She said as she blushed.

I pulled her in the tightest hug and kissed the crown of her head. "I love you so damn much, Y/n" I said nuzzling my face into her neck.

End of pov

Y/ns pov

"I love you so damn much, Y/n" He said, my heartbeat kept beating in an abnormal speed. "I love you so damn much too" I said.

Since then life got so much better.

THE END!

_

________________________________________

Author's note

Thank you so much for reading, and you know I can't forget your gift

HE'S SO ADORABLE AHHH

Anyways bye bye 💕🦋