Random Kisses

You woke up with the feeling emptiness beside you. You kept patting the empty side next to you trying to cuddle your boyfriend.

You groaned as you sat up and rubbed your eyes tiredly. You looked around still trying to look for your boyfriend, but he was still no where to be found.

"Gyu" You mumbled trying to summon the man. You groaned once again and got up.

You stepped into the bathroom and began brushing your teeth. While brushing your teeth you scrolled through TikTok.

You came across this video of a girlfriend kissing her boyfriend randomly throughout the day. You chuckled and stopped.

'That looks fun' you thought as you began to think of it. 'Should I do it?' You thought again as you began to rinse your mouth.

You walked back to your room while still thinking about it. 'Imma do it' you thought smirking as you made your way downstairs.

On your way you smelled a delicious smell, and you immediately recognised it. PANCAKES.

You hurried your way down the rest of the stairs and made your way to the kitchen.

You arrived at your destination aka the kitchen, and saw your boyfriend flipping the pancakes with airpods in his ear, bopping his head to the music he was listening to.

You giggled and made your way to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head on his back. You felt him getting startled.

"You scared me" He said chuckling, "Goodmorning" You said still resting your head on his back. "Morning, okay love, I'm gonna need you to move so I don't burn this house down" He said putting his free hand over yours.

You moved away and stood to his side. You stared at his side for a while and pecked his lips. He looked at you with shockness but turned back to flip the pancakes quick before they burn.

"That was random" He said putting the pancakes on a plate. "Come on" He said placing the plates on the dinning table. You strolled over to the dinning table. "Thank you" You said and pecked his cheek.

You both sat down and began eating. "What are you doing today?" You asked stuffing pancakes into your mouth. "Yeonjun hyung wanted us to hangout a little. So I'll probably be there for a few hours and come back, so don't miss me much" He teased, "Don't worry, I won't" You teased back.

A few hours passed and Beomgyu went out with his friends. You were sitting on the couch boredly. Suddenly your best friend called.

"LIA!" You yelled as soon as she picked up, "Y/N!" She screamed back. "What are you doing?" She asked, "Not doing anything tbh. But I am doing a prank on Beomgyu" You said giggling at the thought of it, "What prank?" She asked, "Well, it's a little cheesy but it's basically kissing your significant other randomly throughout the day" You said fiddling with your fingers, "OH! That's cute, tell me his reaction tomorrow.. oh shit I have to go my Mom needs me, bye bestie" She said as you also bid your goodbye.

A few more hours passed and you heard the front door click open. You shot your head up and saw a cheerful Beomgyu entering. You ran towards him and embraced him in a tight hug. "I missed you" You muffled as you snuggled in the crook of his neck. "I told you don't miss me too much" He said playing with your hair.

You both went to your bedroom and sat on the bed in eachothers embrace. You looked up at him and randomly kissed him. He was shocked but soon melted into the kiss.

You pulled away and rested your head back on his chest. "What's with you today?" He said patting your head, "Nothing" You shortly answered.

He then got up to make some ramen for the both of you to snack on. You decided to follow him to the kitchen to watch him. You went beside him and pecked his neck. He giggled feeling ticklish.

You chuckled and pecked his cheek this time, "Y/n, you good?" He asked reverting his attention from the ramen to you. "Yeah, I just miss you" You replied clinging onto his side.

He looked at you weirdly but ignored. Now the both of you were sat on the couch with the bowls of ramen in your hands.

Beomgyu put his bowl on his lap, trying to find something to watch while eating. You took this opportunity to sit on his lap.

You took his bowl from his lap to your hands and sat on his lap with both bowls in both hands.

Beomgyu looked at you with shockness, then chuckled. "Do you need something ?" He asked eyeing you suspiciously. "No" You replied shortly and handed him his bowl of ramen.

You were now resting your back on his chest, still sat on his lap. You looked up at him and kissed his jaw. He looked down at you and smiled softly.

"Now, come here" He said flipping you over and tickling you. He stopped and pecked you all over your face. And the night went on with many giggles.

__________________

Author's note

This story has been in my drafts for so long but I just couldn't bring myself to post it. Sorry if it's a little chappy :)

YOUR PRESENT 🎁

FUCKKKKK

🐻💕🦋