Distracting him on live

Beomgyus pov ( 7:08 am )

I woke up to my phone ringing, 'Who's calling at this time'. I felt Y/n shifting from the noise. I quickly picked up the phone before she wakes up.

Without checking the caller's ID, I answered the call. "Hello?" I answered the call, "Beomgyu we need you to go on live at 3:00 pm sharp, and be careful with your girlfriend" Txts manger said, "Okay" I said as I closed the call.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and wrapped my arms around Y/n and fell back asleep.

Author's pov ( 10:18 am )

You woke up feeling pressure on your waist. You looked at your side and saw Beomgyu sleeping peacefully.

You caressed his cheek attempting to wake him up, but it just made him fall in even deeper sleep. "Gyu, wake up" You said with your morning voice. Beomgyu mumbled something and snuggled in the crook of your neck.

You sighed and patted his hair, "Beomgyu, come on" You said tugging his hand. Beomgyu groaned and stretched his left arm while his right arm is around your waist. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at you, "Morning" He said bringing you closer by the waist, "Good morning" You said back snuggling in his chest. He chuckled slightly and said, "I don't wanna get up" "Same but it's your first day without any schedules in four months" You said looked up at Beomgyu, "Actually I have to go on live today, but it won't take long I promise" He said patting your head. You groaned out if annoyance.

Both of you got out of bed and freshened up. You both decided to make breakfast together since you haven't done that in a while.

You were making the pancake batter and Beomgyu was making the eggs. Once you were done mixing the batter you got a pan out and put the lighest amount of oil. You waited for it to heat up and put the pancake batter in. While flipping the pancake you felt arms snaking around your waist and a head resting on your shoulder. You smiled once you realised it was Beomgyu.

"I'm starving" Beomgyu said pecking your neck lightly. "It's almost ready" You said placing the pancake on the plate and putting another one in. In the meanwhile Beomgyu was just watching you flip the pancakes. "When are you gonna go live?" You asked waiting for the pancake, "3 pm" He answered casually, "Great, we have plenty of time"

All the food was done and you both were eating silently, it wasn't an awkward silence it was quite comfortable. When you both were done , you cleared up the table and put the dishes in the sink.

Beomgyu pulled you to the couch in the living you and scrunched up in your arms. You chuckled at how cute he was. You played with his hair and scrolled through the TV channels trying to find something interesting to watch.

"I wanna watch 'Finding Nemo' " Beomgyu said resting his head on your chest and wrapping his arms around your waist. You then opened Disney + and played 'Finding Nemo'.

The movie ended and the both of you were still in the same position. You looked at the clock that's hanging on the wall '1:55 pm'. "What do you wanna do now?" You asked Beomgyu who was scrolling through Instagram watching fan art of himself, "Ummm, idk what do you wanna do?" He asked you while closing his phone and placing it on your lap, "Hmm, wanna play video games?" You asked knowing Beomgyu will immediately agree, " 'GASP' Yes!!" He said sitting up.

You and Beomgyu went to your shared bedroom and opened mario cart. "I'll be princess peach" You said smiling while choosing your character, "I'll be MaRiO" He said imitating Mario.

It was now alot later and you both got tired of playing so you turned it off and layed on the bed. "You were cheating" You said staring at the ceiling, " No I'm just that good" He said with a proud tone, "I didn't win a single game!" You complained throwing your hands in the air. Beomgyu chuckled as he unlocked his phone to look at the time. '2:58 pm'. Beomgyu rose up from the bed and went straight to his office that used to be the guest room.

You were confused on why Beomgyu suddenly got up in a hurry until you looked at the time. 'Ohh the vlive' You mumbled under your breath.

Beomgyu has been on live for almost 20 minutes now and your phone ran out of battery. You went upstairs to your shared bedroom to bring your charger but it was nowhere to be found. You then remembered that it was in Beomgyus office room because you gave it to Beomgyu last night.

You went to the room beside yours aka Beomgyus office and turned the knob slowly. You peeked your head in and saw Beomgyu reading Moas comments.

You got in and tippy toed to his working desk (He has 2 different desks. One that's facing the wall for vlives and one in the middle placed normally) ( Just incase you don't understand. He is currently sitting on a desk with a computer on it that's facing the wall, just incase you enter in the middle of a vlive you won't appear)

Beomgyu noticed you but quickly looked back to the screen not make anyone suspicious. You were looking for the charger but didn't find it, so you waved to Beomgyu to grab his attention. He looked at you and saw you gesturing to him 'where is the charger. He didn't wanna make anyone suspicious so he said, "I just realised that I toke Soobins charger and didn't give it back, I think it's in the third drawer, idk" He said to MOA as if he is talking about Soobins charger.

You opened to third drawer and found your charger. Before getting out you winked at Beomgyu when you saw he was briefly looking at you. You saw him looking down and smiled. You smiled at your victory and got out of the room.

Time skip (4:12 pm)

Beomgyu was finally done with his live. You were sitting on the couch peacefully on your phone when you felt someone tickling you. You dropped your phone and started laughing. You opened your eyes a little and saw Beomgyu tickling your stomach, "Beomgyu, stop" You said while laughing. "Winking at me? Getting bold huh?" He asked still tickling you.

Soon he stopped and plopped down beside you. You were panting from laughing too much and looked at him. "Don't blame me you looked good" You said sitting up.

"Now everyone is gonna be suspicious, but that's okay cause I have you" He said winking at you, "You're so cheesy" You said pecking his lips.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

This isn't my favourite but it works. I hope you enjoyed, and if you have any requests let me know.

Here's your present for reading.

🐻🦋💕