Award Show

I was nervously waiting for my turn to preform. Oh, forgot to tell you what the heck is going on.

It is the MAMA and I'm going to preform my song for the first time in an award show. I'm also nominated for 'Best Solo Artiest' which I don't have hopes  of winning.

I'm preforming right after TXT, which my boyfriend Beomgyu's group. Our relationship is private. Nobody nows except our companies and his group. 

But we do get shipped a lot which gives us a chance to announce our relationship. 

Anyways, TXT just finished their performance of runaway, and It was my turn now.

Beomgyu passed me backstage and gave me a thumbs up since there were cameras around. I gave him a small smile, I know that he knows that I'm hella nervous right now.

"Okay, Kim Y/n, please go up on stage." The manager said as I went up. It was dark so I couldn't really see anything I could just see the idols that were sitting at the front.

I breathed in and out, then lights started to turn on and I knew it was my cue.

This song means a lot to me. I wrote it when I went through hard times with my family.

While singing I took a glance backstage and sae Beomgyu looking at me lovingly. I smiled and sang with mire power.

After-

I just finished and immediately went backstage.

I was welcomed by a tight, warm, and comforting hug. I recognised his scent almost immediately.

I hugged Beomgyu back with the same amount of love. "You did so good" He whispered in my ear. "Thank you" I exclaimed.

Later I changed my clothes to attend the rest of the award show. I was in-between Beomgyu and Chungha.

After all the performances were over, it was now time to announce the nominees and the winners.

"And the winner for the best Rookie group is....... Tomorrow X Together!" The MC said as TXT rose up from their seats from shockness.

I patted Beomgyus back because there were cameras everywhere. He looked back at me and gave me a big, bright smile.

They went up and accepted their award and gave their speeches.

They were now announcing the nominees for the 'The Best Solo Artist'. I knew I wasn't gonna win because the competition was rough.

"And the nominees are.... Taeyeon.. Chungha.. Somi.. Y/n.. Nayeon" I was sitting there patiently, waiting for them to announce the winner.

"And the winner is......... Kim Y/n!" The MC announced as I froze in my place.

Beomgyu shook my shoulders and brang me back to reality. "Wait, actually?" I said nit believing that I just won with such strong competition.

I got up and slowly walked up on stage. I accepted my award and started giving my speech.

"First, I would like to thank my manager and the staff members who's been with me throughout my whole career. I would also like to thank my friends who encouraged me to keep going. I would also like to thank a special someone. They know themselves. But that person helped me the most I think and they are the biggest role in my life" I said looking towards Beomgyu but not making it too obvious.

"I would also like to thank my fans who helped me a lot. You guys made all of this happen so thank you really." I finished my speech and got off stage.

I went back to my seat and Beomgyu interwined our hands together, and caressed my hand with his thumb.

Life can be hard sometimes, but there are people that are gonna enter your life and make it much better. Just like Beomgyu.

______________

Author's note

A cute little fluff for my precious readers.

Your gift!!!

Boyfriend material Gyu!

🐻🦋💕