New Years Special

It is the 31st of December. New Year's eve.

And it was also the first New Year's you and Beomgyu are spending together.

You were so excited to spend the New Year's with the person you love the most.

You and the other TXT members were all sat on the couch waiting for the countdown to start.

"Guys, don't you think we're a little too early. I mean it's still 11:05 pm" You said already tired from sitting down.

"It's never too early to celebrate the new year, Y/n" Yeonjun said giving Y/n the 'don't you understand' look.

You sighed resting your back on the couch. Beomgyu noticed you being bored and put a hand on your thigh, caressing it softly.

"It's okay, love. You know how they are" Beomgyu said side-eyeing his members.

"We heard that!" Heuning kai yelled and gave Beomgyu the look

"I'm very well aware" Beomgyu said back while rolling his eyes jokingly

"Here, just close your eyes for a bit and time will pass" He said putting his other hand infront of your eyes making you close them.

Unknowingly you fell asleep, but not for a long time, "What time is it?" You asked unaware of your surroundings.

"You woke up too early, it's still 11:28 pm" He said still having a hand on your thigh.

You groaned. Then from boredom you toke Beomgyus hand that was on your thigh, and played with it.

He chuckled seeing how bored you are, but he let you do your thing.

Soon enough it was finally time for the countdown, making all of you stand up.

"10..9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" All of you yelled as you began celebrating.

Beomgyu pulled you closer by the waist, leaning in to whisper in your ear "Happy New Year, love" He pulled you in for the sweetest kiss you've ever had.

Moving in sync, you guys melted into the kiss, enjoying it thoroughly.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO" Taehyun yelled as you guys went up to your room.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

This is short but hopefully you like it. I tried making it as accurate as possible but here we are.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Your gift too

HDKAUDKAHSLHSA

🐻💕🦋