Stressed

I was sitting in my room revising the same lesson for the 100th time today.

Exam week is coming up and I'm really stressed about it. Science was my worst subject and it was the first exam. I am trying my best to ace all of the tests ESPECIALLY Science, but I'm too worried so I keep on revising.

I heard the door knock but I didn't bother to say anything since I know who it is. Beomgyu, my boyfriend, came in and sat on the edge of the bed facing me, "Hey, when are you done?" He asked with a hopeful tone, "I don't know, but I know it's not anytime soon" I said writing down the same sentence I've been writing but on a different page.

I heard Beomgyu sigh and get up, he left the room with another visible sigh. I know he's worried about me but my health isn't important, what's important right now are my grades .

Beomgyus pov

I went to practice worried about my girlfriend. I knew how she worried so much about her grade that sometimes she forgets to eat. I entered the practice room and set my things down on the floor.

"Beomgyu, you good?" I heard Yeonjun ask, "Yeah" I replied with a sigh, "Is it Y/n again?" Taehyun asked stretching. I nodded and got up to stretch, "What's wrong with Y/n?" Kai asked entering the room, "She just doesn't stop studying and I'm getting worried" I said, "Look at out Beomgyu, he grew up so fast" Soobin said wiping his fake tears, "We're only 4 month apart, don't get too ahead of yourself" I said as we got up to practice.

It's been about 2 hours since practice started and now we were on a little break. I called Y/n to check on her. After 3 rings she finally picked up. "Hey Love, how are you doing?" I asked playing with the hem of my shirt, "Good" She replied shortly. I knew that she was still studying almost instantly, "Y/n, how about you take a break and eat something, do you want me to bring you anything?" I requested knowing the answer already.

There was a long pause until she spoke again, "No need, I'll just grab a banana" She said, "Y/n, please take a break, okay? This is not good for your health" I said with a worried tone, "Yeah yeah.... I have to go now, bye, love you" She said as she hung up almost immediately.

I sighed pulling the phone of my ear and just looking at it. "Dude, she's just stressed, don't worry" Soobin said handing me a water, "How do you expect me not to worry when she hasn't been eating real food for days, and probably haven't even slept since last week" I sighed opening the water roughly.

Soobin and Taehyun sit down on both sides and rest their hands on my shoulder.

I know they're trying to help me, but I can't help but be worried. "Beomgyu, you need to distract her, maybe take her on a walk, or drive around while listening to music. All she needs is a distraction" Taehyun said looking at me.

I thought about it for a second. Maybe he's right and all she needs is a distraction from her studies.

"Omg, you're right!" I exclaimed as my face lighted up, "Yeah, buy not now we still have practice" Yeonjun said as the three of us stood up to continue practice.

A few moments later (cue spongebob

Practice was finally over. Finally. And now I'm on my way home with a smile on my face.

I reached the house and opened it, peeking inside, I saw all the lights off since I left. I sighed knowing she probably didn't step a foot in the living room or even the kitchen.

I walk upstairs to our shared bedroom and saw her sitting, back facing me, and a pen in her hand. "The Lymphatic System returns the leaked fluid back to the blood and helps maintain Homeostasis" She said loudly, "Oh god" I heard her sigh and put her head down.

I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her neck and pecking he cheek lightly, "How are you?" I asked softly, "Good, you?" She asked looking at me for the first time today, "I'm great, now get up I'm taking you somewhere" I said unwrapping my arms fir her neck, "Sorry Beomgyu, I can't, I have to stud-" I got her off, "The wasn't a choice, come on" I said pulling her hand.

She finally got up and I handed her a jacket, "Wear this" I demanded as she put it on. I also grab my jacket and wore it, "Where are we going?" She asked as I took her hand and exited the house, "We are going on a walk, you need to clear mind" I said breathing in the fresh autumn air.

She sighs as she inhales the fresh air too. I watch her as she smiled lightly. "You're too hard on yourself" I said out of the blue, "Huh?" She looked at me confused, "You study too hard when you're already good and barely need any studying" I said interwining our hand together.

"Beomgyu, you know how bad I am at Science, so I need to be hard on myself or else I'm not gonna get a degree and if I don't get a degree I'll fail, and when I fail, I'll drop out, and when I drop ou-" I stopped her blabbering by putting my lips on hers.

She was tense at first but soon relaxed. We moved in smooth rythem. The kiss was passionate and so full of love. I pulled away, "Stop talking nonsense, will you?" I said as she chuckled and kissed me once again.

Man, I fucking love her.

_________________________________________

Author's note

HELLO FELLOW READERS.

I'm writing this while currently stressing over a science exam.

But if you're stressed right now, try taking break and distract yourself, okay?

Here!!

Princess Beomgyu

🐻💕🦋