Highschool Sweethearts

They were always the schools hot topic.

They weren't together or anything, but everyone shipped them together.

They are oblivious.

Like, really oblivious.

They know that they are popular and almost every single person in the school has a crush on them.

But, the don't know that they are shipped by people from even outside the school.

They weren't friends, they were classmates.

Only sharing a few words when needed.

Today was like any other day.

It was lunch, and you and your friends were on your way to the cafeteria.

So was Beomgyu and his group.

You and your friends sat on your regular table as always. People staring at you like always.

Beomgyu and his friends' table was right next to yours.

You two never acknowledged eachother presence.

Until today.

Your friend was handing you one of the schools plastic knifes, by the front.

It hurt you, not badly. It did bleed though.

"Dumbass" You cursed at you friend.

"Sorry. Don't have a tissue though" Your friend joked.

"Do any of you have tissues?" You asked your other friends. They all shook their heads.

Great.

Now you were bleeding, without tissues, or a bandaid.

"Ask them cause you're bleeding pretty bad" Your other friend said as she glanced worriedly at you wound.

You glanced at the mentioned 'them'. It was Beomgyu and his friends.

You slowly got up and walked to the table.

"Excuse me, do any of you have a tissue or a bandaid?" You asked normally.

The whole cafeteria went quiet.

Watching the interaction of the most shipped couple in school.

"No" Most them said no except for one.

Beomgyu dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a bandaid.

"That looks bad. Did you wash it or put any alcohol on it?" Beomgyu asked as he looked at the now completely covered with blood wound.

"No" You replied.

"Come with me" He said ignoring his food and got up.

You confusingly followed him.

You both walked side by side to the nurses office.

"So, how did this happen?" He asked glancing at the exposed wound.

"My friend basically stabbed me with a plastic knife" You said looking at his perfect side profile (that's me talking btw).

"Plastic knife? Didn't know a plastic knife could do such damage" He said.

"Me too... Will something happen to it of it's exposed?" You asked as you worriedly stare at the bloody wound.

Beomgyu didn't answer, just took a crumpled clean tissue out of his pocket and put it above the wound, pressing it down gently.

"You could've just handed me the tissue honestly" You said.

"It would've still gotten infected." He said as he was still holding the tissue down on the wound.