Cuddling After A Really Long Day

Beomgyus pov

I was sat on the floor with my back resting on the mirror, panting heavily.

We were practicing for our comeback. This comeback is really important to me cause I'll be having many lines.

I sighed as I heard our choreographer telling us to get up to practice again.

Y/ns pov

My Mom put me on duty of taking care of my five cousins including my two younger brothers.

They were all from the age of 3 to 11. So imagine taking care of seven unmatured kids. That's a fucking daycare.

"Okay, guys let's all calm down" I said trying to get them to be quiet, but guess what..... it didn't work.

I sighed for the 1004820th time today and I've been here for only 20 minutes.

"LIYAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I cursed at the five year old girl that was playing with the stove buttons.

'Remember Y/n, don't curse infront of the children, they pick up words fast' I remembered what my aunt said before she left.

"Fuck" Liyah said innocently, "No, Liyah that's a bad word never say that word again" I said with a panicked voice.

"Fuck" Then I heard, Areum, the seven year old girl say. "Shit" I cursed again under my breath. "Thit" I heard my three year old brother say.

I physically face palmed myself knowing that I'll get in trouble by my parents and my aunt.

Beomgyus pov

I was now dancing to opening sequence, which is one of our b-sides of the album.

Right after the song finished I collapsed on the floor from exhaustion.

I know Y/n is also having a hard time. The poor girl has to babysit seven children all at the same time.

I chuckled imaging her running around trying to put them all to sleep.

Y/ns pov

I was having enough with these stupid children. They were all running around the house screaming, crying, and even laughing was heard.

I called my Mom asking her when she'll come back only to get the worst response I ever asked for.

They'll be back in another 3 hours. So you're telling me, I have to babysit these ugly children for 3 more hours?!

I suddenly thought of something that could get them to calm the fuck down.

"Whoever sits down without speaking will get ice cream" I yelled to get the attention of all seven kids.

They all looked at me with a look if excitement on their faces. Damn kids really love ice cream.

They all screamed as they ran to the couch. Once they all sat down I walked over to them.

"Okay, now we'll play the silence game. Whoever stays quiet the longest will win a tub of ice cream, deal?" I asked knowing this plan will work perfectly. "DEAL!" They all yelled as they got quiet.

"Good job, Y/n" I said to myself as I walked to the kitchen to make them dinner.

Beomgyus pov

We are currently practicing Good Boy Gone Bad, which is the last song we'll practice today.

Finally.

I was excited to go home and just cuddle with my girlfriend without any noisy people.

_