Teaching You How To Game

*Ding Dong*

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the house making sleepy Y/n wake up.

You rubbed your eyes open only to be welcomed by the harsh sunlight hitting your face making you wince.

You looked around still half-asleep.

You sighed once that doorbell rang again making you finally get off your bed.

You lazily walked over to the door of your house, opening it in the slowest pace possible.

When it was fully open, you saw a silhouette standing infront of you.

Your still hazy eyes couldn't capture the face really well, so you rubbed your eyes.

With a clearer vision, you saw a Beomgyu standing on your doorstep with a wide smile on his face.

"Good morning, my love" He said pulling you in a tight hug.

"Why are you here so early?" You asked with your dry morning voice.

"Love, it's 1 pm" Beomgyu stated bringing himself and you inside.

"Yeah, that's early" You said a little bit annoyed.

"Well, you're up now so that means your spending time with me" He said putting his tiny backpack down.

"What are we doing today anyway?" You asked plopping yourself on the couch.

Beomgyu looked your way with a smirk across his face.

"What?" You asked starting getting suspicious.

He picked his tiny backpack up again and opened it away from you.

"Beomgyu, I swear if we're-"

"GAMING!" He yelled as he turned around with his headphones and video games to play on the PS5 you owned.

"Nooooo" You whined as you slumped even deeper into the couch.

"You can go do your morning routine or whatever fenales do in the morning, until I make breakfast and set the games up" He said excited as he skipped towards your kitchen.

You rolled your eyes as you made your way to your bathroom to get ready for the hectic day ahead.

After getting yourself ready for the day, you went back outside to see Beomgyu placing a nice rose beside your plate.

You chuckled as you walked over the dining table.

"Romantic huh?" You asked as you picked up the rose, smelling it.

Your eyes widened when you realised that it's an actual flower.

"What the- It's real?!" You asked as you kept smelling the red rose in your hand.

"Yup. Picked it from your neighbours garden just now" He said taking the flower away from you and placing it on the top of your head.

You chuckled as you two sat down and started eating breakfast.

After breakfast, Beomgyu excitedly ran to the living room.

You groaned once you realised that you'll be video gaming today.

"Gyu, I don't even know how to play" You said as you looked at him with doe eyes.

"I know. That's why I'm gonna teach you" He said as he placed a CD on the reciver ( or the thing that you put the game CD in/ sorry I don't play video games)

"Goodluck with that, my guy" You said as you picked up your plate and placed it in the sink next to Beomgyu's.

"Come on, love" Beomgyu yelled.