Sleeping On His Chest

You entered the shared apartment you had with Beomgyu, tiredly.

"Hi, love. How was your day?" Beomgyu said making his way to you, hugging you tightly.

"Horrible." You said hugging his torso.

Beomgyu slightly pulled away and looked at you with worry.

"What happened?" He said as you pulled him back for a hug.

"It's stupid. Anyway, can we go to sleep now?" You asked feeling your eyelids get heavy.

"Isn't it too early, but if you want to we can" He said pulling you to the couch.

"A movie can wake me up. Do you wanna watch a movie?" You asked as your eyes shined brightly.

"The Greatest Showman, again? Sure, sit down I'll bring some snacks" He said as you sat down on the couch comfortably.

Beomgyu strolled over to the kitchen to bring some snacks. He brought some gummy bears (Your favourite) and walked back to the couch.

"Here you go, m'lady" He said placing the bag of gummy bears on your lap.

You already had the movie ready, you pressed play and Beomgyu cuddled you closely.

You tiredly rested your head on his chest and his arm wrapped around your waist.

You felt your eyes getting heavier each second, but forced yourself to stay awake with Beomgyu.

"Love, can you pass me a gummy bears?" He asked, eyes fixed on the TV.

After getting no response he looked down where you laid, on his chest.

He saw you sleeping peacefully with your lips barely parted.

He smiled seeing how peaceful you look sleeping on his chest.

He brushed some hairs out of your face to look at it clearly.

You snuggled you head more on Beomgyu's chest causing him to chuckle.

"Love, wake up. Let's get you to bed" He said patting your head lightly.

You whimpered as you shuffled.

Beomgyu sighed and picked you up bridal style to the bedroom.

He changed into his hoodie and sweatpants and laid down next to you.

The moment his body touched the mattress, you cuddled close to him.

He chuckled, "Goodnight, love" He said as you hummed quietly.

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

This is a short fluff that I wanted to cross of my list of ideas so I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay warm and here is your present!

THE DAYDREAM CONCEPT PHOTOS 😫

🐻💕🦋