tatlo

++ 3 : bubblegum kiss

               "bitch" she muttered under her breath as his girlfriend passed by her.

               "she did absolutely nothing to you." her only friend commented. "i mean except for the fact that she's his girlfriend" she added rolling her eyes at her. "why are you stooping that low?"

               "i just can't stand the sight of her. it makes me want to rip her insides out."

              "why are you even insanely jealous? i mean he's not the only guy in the world. you'd probably like someone else, geez."

               she rolled her eyes at her and blurted a fake laugh. "i know right" slamming her locker shut, she sighed, "he's not just any other guy"

               "pardon?"

               "we used to be best friends. whatever, now, i'd always act like i hate him." 

              "then why did you ruin your friendship by acting like you hate him?"

               "what's even the point? he doesn't even remember a thing."

               "what do you mean 'he doesn't remember'?"

               she smiled, "oh, nothing." damn it, word vomit.

               her friend didn't bother to push through with the topic knowing that she doesn't really want to talk about it; it would probably would just twist her insides from remembering every detail of what happened in the past. she was an understanding friend to her even though she never really deserve the taste of being understood. she was mean to everyone but no one should really blame her, really, because no one knows what happens behind closed doors.

               sighing, she leaned her back against her locker as her friend fished a pack of gum out of her bag. "gum?" her friend offered.

               "yeah." she said. "what about we play a game?" wiggling her eyebrows, she said.

               "what game?" her friend asked.

               "bubblegum kiss" she said. "you kiss someone with a bubblegum in your mouth than afterwards, you place the bubblegum inside their mouth without them knowing." she winked.

               "how about you bubblegum kiss him." her friend said winking back.

              "wanna bet?"

               "whatever. if you bubblegum kiss him, i'm willing to pay you a hundred dollars, aye?"

               "hell yeah, that's actually a great way to spend the fortune of having richass parents, blowing it on your bestfriend." she chuckled, "you could be my sugar auntie"

               "i prefer the the term 'sugar momma', spice it up a little bit, will ya'?" her friend laughed, "so, deal?"

               "fuck yes." she said as she grabbed the gum from her friends hand and started to open one up. this could be a very bad idea, you all know that but for her, every bad idea is a great one; every bad idea leads to great memories.

               she walked vividly towards him and without thinking twice, grabbing him from the collar of his denim jacket as she smacked her lips on his felt as if it was a drug to her, inching her way to satisfy her craving. she kissed him as if no one was watching. it all seemed to be one cliché scenario, a love and hate scenario.