labingwalo

++ 18 : white shirt,
white lies.

she thought a lot after exiting the main vocalist's car yet, she felt dumbstruck, finding herself not being to think of anything, ironic, i know. running her fingers through her unwashed blonde hair, she entered her class and sat beside a stereotypical emo girl, dark hair, dark clothing, dark lipstick, dark soul. her thoughts were swirling around, tapping her fingernails with rhythm on the desk, she never noticed how time passed by so quickly, like an ambulance going on full speed just to save the patient inside the vehicle; she wanted to be the patient.

plugging her earphones in, she opened her locker and saw a note taped with her name written in bold. taking it, she flipped the paper onto the side with written scribbles,

"i always wonder what songs you listen to as your earphones are plugged in, if we share the same taste or not. even if not, you're still the kind of music that i like."

she smiled, she doesn't even know if it was creepy or sweet but either ways, it was the first letter she received. she never even bothered of thinking how the person even opened her locker, not that her password was something complex, it may be dumb to hear but it was just a simple series of ones. who wouldn't guess that? she attached it back using the same tape that helped it cling unto the inside of her locker. she grabbed all the things she needed and closed it shut. in the blink of an eye, he was there, leaning beside her locker.

"hey." he said with a warm smile. his white shirt was tight, showing his muscular arms and chest. she couldn't stop herself from staring, typical hormonal teenager. "uhm, hey?" he said again, waving his hands in-front of her.

"oh hey." she said with a tone of sarcasm, rolling her eyes like a defense mechanism. she was about to turn around and leave but he spoke again,

"is this your wallet?"

looking at his hand, she was surprised, nervous knowing what was inside it, the condom inside wouldn't really hurt but the old picture of the both of them was too visible if opened, and that would hurt a fucking lot. she grabbed it from his grasp, "how the fuck did you get this?"

"you dropped it after, you know... when it rained."

"did you open it?" she asked, anxious, she felt like her heart was gonna fall out from her ass.

"no." lie, a little white lie wouldn't hurt, well, maybe it will but it was the only way that could maybe protect the both of them even though the curiosity was killing him.

"sure?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "weren't you curious?"

"yeah." even though the guilt he felt while saying just a word was massive, he wanted to stop the possibility of making the both of them to create more distance from each other.

"thank god." the bell rang and with that she said, "i'm going to class." turning around and taking a step or two away, she tilted her head back to him, "oh and i like your shirt by the way but that doesn't mean i don't hate you."

and that made him want to write more letters but the more he falls for her, the more it terrified him.